Mr. Grumpy Pants' Favorite Day

North's POV

---------------------

I hate today.  This day fucking sucks.  I have dreaded April first every year I have lived with Lucian.  I already have to deal with his stooge like behavior on a daily basis, but today?  A day dedicated to pranking?  I go mad.  It drives me insane having to look over my shoulder every two seconds or go about my routine slowly because you never know what that brother of mine is up to.

I've already made it through my morning routine and out my trailer without incident.  This just makes me more mad.  I want to get this fucking prank over with!!!  I just know it's coming and the suspense is killing me.  I know Gabe got his over with already this morning, lucky bastard.

I hop into my Jeep and head over to pick up Silas from his assignment.  He's been up all night and will probably just go to sleep once we get to Sang's.  He going to miss out on hanging out with Sang Baby and he'll probably miss out on being pranked.  I frown at this thought and continue on towards the pier with the radio blasting my favorite station.

As I'm driving I hear a strange whistle coming from outside.  At first I thought it was some sort of background beat to the song on the radio, but as I turn it down I still hear the whistling.  I roll down my window and listen again.  The noise is louder now.  Is it my car or one around me?

I'll check it out again closer to the pier when hopefully the cars around me now have gone in other directions.

After about 15 minutes I can still hear the damn whistling.  It sounds like a cross between a dying hyena and an old school internet modem and it's driving me up the fucking wall!!   I take good care of my cars so nothing should be wrong.  As I approach the red light and come to a stop I notice the whistling stops.  It only starts again when I take off.

It must be the tires.  Maybe I got a nail in it or something and the whistle is from the air being pushed out while I drive.  I decide to check all the tires when I get to the pier.

I get to the pier and greet Silas.  After checking all the tires and finding nothing I look under the hood and make sure all the hoses are intact.  No holes, nothing's leaking, I can't figure out what is wrong.  It must be some sort of internal damage.  I won't be able to check it out thoroughly until I get to Sang Baby's.  Silas gets in and we take off trying to ignore the annoying whistle as we go.