Chapter 1

Stampy's P.O.V

I am really excited because today I am going to meet up-with Sqaishey, Squid and Lee. I got changed in to jeans and a orange T-Shirt and started to pack my bags we were staying in a hotel in London for a week. I packed my xbox, some clothes and sone food. Once I had finished packing I left the house and waited for my taxi.

???'s P.O.V

I've finally found her that girl from youtube i've got my knife ready i can finally finish this once and for all. I have a mask on so she won't recognise me. It's time to start the killing...

Squid's P.O.V

"AHHHH!", I knew straight away that was Sqaishey screaming. I followed the sounds to a small alleyway where I could see her getting beat up by this random guy. He picked up a knife... "STOP!" I yelled. That guy ran away. I walked over to Sqaishey. "Squid, before that guy left he whispered something into my ear"
"What did he whisper?" I asked.
"Soon you will be trapped"
"He's probably just trying to scare you, i'll just quickly tell Stampy and Lee what happened

One phone call later

Stampy's P.O.V

I am still trying to think what he means by 'trapped', whatever the taxi has arrived now. I am going to meet Lee at the train station and then meet Sqaishey and Squid when we got off of the train which will probably be at about 16:00.

Lee's P.O.V

I have just arrived at the train station, i'm quite early so i'm not surprised that Stampy isn't here yet. I went to a shop earlier and got Stampy some cup-cakes, lol. One for on the train, one for tonight, one for in the morning and one to go with his dinner. My phone started to ring, it was Stampy "hi Stampy!"
"Hi Lee, I was looking on google maps on my phone and i found this great place which sells burgers!"
"That sounds awsome!"
"I'm nearly there i'll be about 10 minutes"
"Ok, bye Stampy"

------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry this chapter was short i just wanted to make it really badly.