Chapter 2

(If you want to watch the video don't watch it until you are told)

Stampy's P.O.V

I just got a text from Lee and Squid saying that they were ill and for some reason Lee's text seemed quite strange, whatever i guess it will just be me and Sqaishey on her birthday i don't even think i mentioned that her birthday is the reason we are doing this.

(Skip train journey)

(Play the video if you want)

( Skip a few days)

Today is the day I leave Sqaishey. I have really enjoyed myself, Squid lives Near here so i have been visiting him however Lee won't awnser his phone so when i get back i will knock on his door. Also he has not been on xbox when he is ill he always watches YouTube on his xbox, i'm sure he's ok... Right. I arrived at the train station I said something which i have been waiting to ask Sqaishey, "Sqaishey, next week i'm doing a conference at disneyworld and... I wanted to know... Do you want to... Go with me?"
"Sure, when is it?"
"Well you could meet me outside of my house on Monday that would be great"
"Sure! I'll see you there"
"Bye Sqaishey!"
"Bye Stampy!"

(Monday)

Sqaishey's P.O.V

Today is the day i go to see Stampy again! I jumped out of my bed and got changed into a yellow t-shirt and jeans, packed my suitcase and ran out the house and into a taxi.

Stampy's P.O.V

i just tried knocking on Lee's door for the third time and still no reply i'm starting to get worried but anyway i need to get home ready for Sqaishey

Sqaishey's P.O.V

(One train ride later)

"Stampy! I'm here!"
"Coming Sqaishey!"
He opened the door and i ran up-to him and hugged him "I'm ready for disney!"
"Two seconds Sqaishey, i have a text from an unknown number"
"What does it say?"
"Trapped..."