Chapter 3

(Play Audio In This chapter first then the ones in the other chapters before m reading this if you want)

(This part is supposed to be non-recorded)

Stampy's P.O.V

Me and Sqaishey are at at a nice restaurant in the centre of disney. Luckily it is 23:30 so there is not that many fans around.

(Skip the awkward stuff)

I started to lean into Sqaishey and she leaned into me and the next thing i knew our lips touched...

(Back at Stampy's house after Disneyworld)

Sqaishey walked up-to me with tears pouring down her face "whats wrong Sqaishey?"
"I don't want to go!"
"Well when you get home we can play minecraft on the xbox. I've got this new map called 'Sky Den' that we could play and I can record"
"Ok" she sniffled
"Make sure you are ready because the taxi will be here any minute"
"Bye Stampy" she kissed me on my cheek before leaving the house. I have to admit i did shed a tear... Or two... Or three... Or allot. I couldn't keep it in any more, "Sqaishey!"
"Yeah Stampy"
"Do you want to stay with me for a bit longer?"
"AHHH! I would love to!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug.
"Sqaishey, just stay here and out your feet up, i'll go and cancel the taxi"
"Thank you Stampy, good thing I packed my xbox and laptop!"

Lee's P.O.V

I could feel the cold whip slapping off of my back a faint squeal came out of my mouth "oh, i see i need to hurt you more"
"No, please no" I managed to just about ring Stampy's phone.

Stampy's P.O.V

"Hello, Lee?"
"I'm so sorry Stampy, I have enjoyed every minute of playing minecraft with you"
"No, Lee! Where are you"
"I'm at that OW guy's house OW he's killing me"
"I'll find you Lee!"
"It's to late goodbye sta... ARRGHHH!"
I could just hear a beep his phone must had got broken. I told Sqaishey, Squid and The Police about Lee and a hunt started, even mine and Lee's fans helped look for him. I got another text from that unknown number and it said 'he's trapped...'