Chapter 5

(If you want to watch the video then don't watch it until you are told)

(One month later at Squid's funeral)

Lee's P.O.V

I sat down in a seat next to Stampy while the vicar starts to speak "we are gathered here today to remember the life of David Spencer, he was a great m..." CRASH!
"I'll just check what that is... Arghhh!"
I ran to see if he was alright and then i realised... He was dead "he's dead!" I screamed i guess the funeral is canceled...

Stampy's P.O.V

"Sqaishey, do you want to go bowling after we record an episode of skyden?"
"That sounds great! I'll just turn my xbox on"

(If you want to play the video)

"Sqaishey, i'll get the money and you order the taxi, ok?"
"Ok"

Sqaishey's P.O.V

"Stampy, you get the shoes i'll pay fir the lane"
"Ok, Sqaishey"
I realised i accidentally walked into a dark and empty room but before i could leave somebody grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth so i couldn't call for help...

Stampy's P.O.V

"Sqaishey, where are you!" Still no answer so i fell to the ground, curled up into a ball and cried probably for a few hours because the next thing i knew i got kicked out, i just want to die... When i got home i grabbed a knife and before i could even start to cut somebody broke down my door and started screaming... It was a robber i grabbed my phone and memory stick with my Minecraft worlds on and jumped out the window. I started to run faster than i ever had before. I'm never going back to that house when i find Sqaishey i can stay at her house. For now i would have to stay with Lee i knocked on his door and told him everything and he said that i can stay there for as long as i want.
"Lee could i use your spare xbox so we can make a Lovely world video?"
"Sure!"