SEVEN

Y/n's pov:

I still felt like I was imagining the events from last night, the shit with T and the sisters then the call from my dad. What the fuck was that?

I got up and went to the bathroom doing my morning routine. As I got out I heard a buzz from my phone that was on the nightstand.

I wanted to check it but I already know it's filled with all this leaked shit and that's not how I want to start my morning. So I headed downstairs into the kitchen before taking out 3 energy bars and heading to the half court that was set up in my basement.

After connecting my laptop into the Bluetooth surround sound speakers and putting on my working out remix "Love Sosa" started playing making me rap softly as I dribbled the ball.

"Shit" I mumbled when they ball bounced off my foot and rolled away. I quickly got another ball before shooting it only for it to hit the rim. This happened again and again, I couldn't seem to clear my mind over this whole Tristan and Khloe situation. It had nothing to do with me but I'm still involved because I let him do it.

I should talk to him and then Khloe cause if I didn't it might ruin my relationship with T and a potential friendship with Khloe. I picked up a ball before making a 3, this time it actually went it.

So clearly I was making the right choice now, be mature and speak to Tristan. Apologize to Khloe.

I walked out of my practice room and straight into my bedroom to pick up my phone. I had to have had at least 200 messages from our PR group chat, some messages from disappointed fans. Even some approving fans. Weirdo's.

I ignored all of those and went straight to Tristan's contact telling him to meet me at my house. We need to speak about this now so I can clear my name and apologize to Khloe.

I was going to shower and get ready while I waited for his reply because I knew he would say yes anyways. Grabbing everything I needed- I got into the shower.

Once done and dry I put on my basketball shorts with hoodie and slides. I checked my phone to see a reply from Tristan which luckily I received one saying he's on his way. That was 10 minutes ago...

I went downstairs into my living room to wait for him, it was now reaching the 30 minute mark since he said he was on his way. It was weird because it usually only took 10-15 minutes but he could be in traffic or something. He better be.

I heard a knock on the door before I stood up and walked over. "My guy" he said dapping me up with a beaming smile on his face, I'd expect him to at least look a little remorseful. "Wassup bro" we walked over to the couch and sat down.

My energy was off and he senses it. I'm glad he knows. "I'm pissed off with you right now" I told him as I got comfortable on the couch fixing my hoodie "I don't know what's going on with you and your girl and no disrespect but this is some fucked up shit that I'm not tryna get involved in." I started removing pieces of my nails as I got anxious from his silence.

"I wanna make some type of statement or apology to her" he nodded his head slowly, his face looking confused "Why is your face like that? Like you don't know what I'm talking about?" He shook his head before speaking "nah like I get you but I don't think it's that big of a deal to make videos and statements and shit" he shrugged.

Does he not understand what's going on? I placed my hand on his shoulder  "Tristan, what we did was wrong and we need to apologize for it. I'm sure you really hurt Khloe man" he stared at me with a blank expression before speaking.

"Y/n, my sister.. this ain't got nothing to do with you" he stood up from the couch now looking down at me. It felt like he was trying to intimidate me so I stood up too. He was still taller than me by an inch though so no big deal. "I don't want you saying anything at all, to anyone about that night. I don't care who it is but don't say anything. I'm sorting shit out with Khloe myself." He grabbed his keys off the table as well as his hat before he started to walk to my front door.

I reached my hand to his shoulder "T bro I at least gotta apologize to her or something." He turned back to me shaking my hand off making my eyebrows furrow at the action, but I tried not to act to fazed by it since I understand that he was a little conflicted in the moment.

"Don't worry about things that got nothing to do with you." He opened the door and left. He left like it was my fault I didn't do shit wrong, he cheated and got caught. Not my fault.

I know it's short blah blah, this is just a filler chapter since I haven't posted since last year.

I love y'all and I'm trying to update more but a bitch has school <3