Part One(Bey POV)

-June 1997, Houston, Texas-

"Omg it's hot as hell out here," I thought to myself as I stood on the porch of my grandmother's house. I look off into the distance and see my best friend Jay walking up, his real name is Shawn but I get the privilege of calling him jay. Anyway, we met at my older sister's birthday party about 5 years ago, and ever since then, we've been inseparable.

 "Hey Bey," he said. I smiled and replied" Heyyyy". I've had feelings for him for a while now but I don't know how to tell him and I also don't wanna tell him because I'm moving to New York soon to live with my dad since my mom got arrested.

Jay looked up at me and made a statement that I thought he would never make. "Um so Bey I've been meaning to tell you something" I got secretly happy on the inside without showing it" yea spill" Jay nervously said, " Bey I'm in love with you a-and I've been in love with you for a while now I just didn't know if you felt the same." I instantly got happy and grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. It was the most magical time ever and I didn't want it to end then my grandmother had to ruin it. 

"BEYONCE GISELLE KNOWLES" my grandma shouted out. "YESS" I stated sounding annoyed because she interrupted my kiss and now jay was standing there dumbfounded. "I'm going out ill be back around-" she said as she walked out but stopped dead in her tracks. "Hey jay" she stated and smiled. Hi "Ms. Dereon" Shawn stated. "ok ill be back around 7 beys I left you some Popeye in the oven," My grandma said. "Ok love you," I said as i placed a kiss on her cheek. After she left me and Jay wasted no time returning to our kiss. "mmm" I moaned inside his mouth. I've definitely kissed before but nothing like this. "Wanna take this upstairs" Jay said sexily. I was smiling happily as I followed him to my bedroom.