Part 3 (Jay POV)

It was her.. It was the young girl I left the morning after and I never looked back, and honestly I neva thoughI would needa look back until I saw the missing piece in my life which was her..Beyonce

"Jay..JAY" Huh i shook outta my thoughs as my fiance called my name "Yea yaz?" "Bae wheres my food" She said so annoyingly. but tbh I didn't give a damn about her food at the moment all I could think about was Beyonce and how I had to figure out how to get back into contact with her. "Mb bae I forgot it at the resturant" me tryna lie and act like I just aint give a damn abt the food and just left it. "how the fuck u order food and forget it jay? What was distracting you?" Damn now I gotta figure something out to get her off my ass. "I had to take a big shit and i needed to go" That seemed good enough.

She just huffed and went upstairs leaving me to my thoughts as I just sat there thinking.

-Bey POV-

Hi I'm Beyonce Knowles i'm a Licensed cardiothroacic surgeon over at NY General and I'm 30 years old single mother with a 13yr old son named cameron. we Just moved here to New york because of a Job offer and I took it (obvs) and yea now were just living our life and chilling. Im listening to K.Michelles "can't raise a man" rn as im on my way to go pick my son up from valentinos cause he go there very friday with his friends for after school food.  And yea thats just me!!

"Honk honk"  I'm just waiting for cam rn. I see my lightskin curly head baby walking out as I roll the window down but I also see someone else that i recognize but I shake the thought put of my head as my son hops in the car. "Hey ma" he says tryna be all hard and shit "Ma? or really u tryna be all grown now?" "Sorry..hey mom""ty thats better and hey baby how was yalls food?""It was fine and I met someone today" "who??" "He say he's a record producer and would love to hear some of my beats""oh wow thats nice did u get his card""Yea I did""all right then" I say as I pull off and turn the music up. 

I pull up to my house and get out the car then head inside to pour me a glass of wine cause chilee, im tired. As i pour my wine my mind wander to the man I mauy have or may have not seen today but my thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing, I look down and see my mother calling and hesistantly I decline cause I really dont wanna hear her mouth about how I need a man and all that shit. I get back to my Thinking and suddenly I'm shedding tears because i'm being remimded that I lost a very good thing in my life and now i dont know how to get it back.

A/N sry for the short chapter again but i just wanted to give yall a tiny update.