Part Two(Jay POV)

I wake up the following day around 2 am seeing that I'm in bed beside Bey.I kiss her forehead before I get out of bed to put my clothes on leave.me and Bey have been friends forever and now I'm moving to new york to live with my mother. I hate to leave her but I gotta do what I gotta do and rn that means leaving with my mother to make sure she be aight

--Present day-

 "Ayo Ashley this coffee doesn't have any damn sugar in it take it back and fix it." Man ion mean to be rude to the help but she been working for me forever and still can't get my fucking coffee order right so sometimes I gotta put her in her place "Sorry Mr. Carter I'll fix it," Ashley said backI'm Jay I'm a 30-year-old businessman and I'm currently with my fiance of 1 year, at first I really loved her but after a while, I lost it but then it was constant pressure to marry her and eventually I proposed and she said yes and here we are now. I'm 30 with all the money anyone could want and I'm still unhappy it's just that one piece missing from my life. I don't know what that one piece is but I hope i find out soon cause Yasmine (fiance) been really pushin on my fucking buttons. and the sex aint even good so her shit really ain't worth it.

"hey ya'll I'm heading out for the day," I said into the conference room where all my employees were. "Aight," my boy meek said who is the studio coordinator for my record company. I grabbed my briefcase and my coffee then walked out of my office and out of the building to my 2021 rolls Royce Cullinan. Getting inside and starting up the car I decided to call my fiance Yasmine she picked up on the second ring "Hey baby" she answered with "Hey I'm on the way home what do u want for dinner" Pulling onto the highway I listened to her response which was some pasta from our favorite restaurant Valentinos.

Pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant I ended our conversation and parked. I jumped outta the car and walked into the restaurant, placed my order and decided to chill in the lobby until it was ready. Sitting beside me there was this young lightskin about 13 looking boy with curly hair and some fresh new kicks that I aint even grabbed yet who was working on some beats. I decided to tap his shoulder and ask him some questions. "aye lil man whatcha workin on" He looked up at me like he was scared or sum shit. "Mb bro I ain't mean to scare u" I spoke trying to ease some comfort into him. "Well i'm just putting some works together for one of my friends who asked" the lil lightskin spoke "take my card and text me, im a record producer and I would love to hear some of your stuff" This big ass grin that looked familiar appeared across his face as a nice ass benz truck pulled up and honked as the window rolled down.

The minute I looked at the face in the window I forgot about everything I knew when I saw that face. I aint even grab my food before i hopped in my whip and just sped off

A/N Sry its short im trying to get back into writing after a big break so gimmie some ideas and comment