Chapter 1

" Kit you know you shouldn't have come with me , my world is dangerous " White said looking at his best friend Krist.

"White I don't have anyone other than you to call my family we grew up together, my mother was your nanny .Now that she is no more,I have no one else in this world. You and I  promised we will always stick together no matter what don't forget that" Krist replied sadly .

"Yes Kit I remember, but .... how can I put you in the middle of so much danger ,how will I protect you if something happens?" White said sighing

"White lets say I go back and stay there ,then a few days later I get into accident and die ,how will you protect me then ? We live only once and if we live in constant fear of death, then we will never enjoy life " Krist said

White glared at him knowing well that it was useless to argue with Krist once he had made up his mind. That guy was really stubborn.

They had just landed at Bangkok International Airport, and were waiting for taxi to take them to the mansion. White hadn't informed anyone in his family that he was coming back . When he was in London he was feeling as if something was not right. He had tried to call his family several times but no one answered.

Now you might think why he was saying his world is dangerous.  Well he is a part of one of Thailand most feared Mafia clans ,The Broken Skull Clan . His twin brother Black was the Underboss of the clan and would take over the business in a year or two .

You might think he and his twin were the sons of the current boss, but no they weren't.  They were his wards .The Boss's own son Sean had refused the position of being the Underboss and served as the Consigliere of the clan  now .

They were rescued by the boss when they were only 8 . They had been living on the streets for about an year after their elder brother had told them run away from the house and not return until he came to find them . But he never came but they didn't dare to break his promise and return to their home. They had been living on scraps and leftover that the restaurants threw away . He was always bullied by other kids on the streets, who would steal the food or money which they sometimes got by begging or washing dishes. Black would often get into fight with much older kids trying to protect him. One such day they had caught the Boss's attention . He wanted them to work for him , but Black refused at first. But later agreed on one condition that White wouldn't be involved in anything . His brother was always a bit too overprotective of him as he was younger,even if by minutes and also weaker than him.

Since then he made them his ward and  Black worked under the boss doing illegal things(A kid could easily escape situations an adults can't) along with Sean ,Yok and Gram  . Their actual names weren't White and Black but Gun and Punn respectively . But the boss changed their names.

White was then sent abroad. That is where he met Krist, he was the son of the caretaker of one of the property of the boss . Krist's never saw his father the bastard left Krist's mother as soon as he heard of a baby . The Boss was the one who helped them and sent them to London to look after the estate there .White had grown up there along with Krist who was more of a brother to him than his own twin .Whenever he returned to Thailand his brother would often be busy and he was usually left with Sean . He and Sean shared a special bond and unknown to everyone Sean had taught him how to fight and shoot gun ,which Black would have never approved of .

Soon they could get a taxi ,they loaded their luggage and got inside. He then told the driver the address ,leaned back and looked outside.

Krist was doing the same as well  .Though he was a Thai by birth this was his first time visiting Thailand. His mother had taken him to England mere months after he was born and he spent all his life till today there only .His mother had taught him Thai but he had a foreign twist to it .After his mother died  2 years ago due to cancer White was the only person he could call his family.