Chapter 2

(A/N : The pic above makes me go so soft .
I don't care if OffGun are lovers or not in real life ,they are soulmates and no one is convincing me otherwise .Try and we are having a fight. Ah anyways let's get into the chapter 😌)

Sean slouched down next to White and asked in a soft voice "You heard everything right?"

White just nodded and immediately went to hug Sean .He was a whirlwind of emotions . He was angry at them for not telling him ,he wanted to know how his brother ended up in comma, he wanted to see him ,he was sad and wanted to cry .He could feel tears rolling down his cheeks. Sean tightened his arms around him .

"Do you want to see your brother?" Sean asked .White nodded again . Sean picked him up and started walking towards Black's room while White clung to him like a koala.

Krist stared at them his mouth hanging open . The others noticed the guy's confusion but didn't know what to say .
It was obvious that those two were in love, had been for a long time but neither are willing to say it out loud . The main reason behind it was Black ,who kind of had a brother complex and didn't like the thought of his brother falling in love . Sean had analyzed that it might be due to their missing older brother that made Black so much overprotective of White .

"Hi,you must be Krist. I am Pong " Pong said in English , extending a hand for a shake.

"You don't need to speak with me in English I might have stayed in England all my life but I do know Tai " Krist replied smiling

"Hi, I am Claire, the assassin " Claire said all too happily ,extending her hand too.

"Hi ......I ..am ...Krist, nice to meet you " Krist replied with a twisted smile. He knew he had stepped inside a mafia world, but the overly excited "Assasin " was making him nervous. Weren't assassins supposed to be cold and aloof .

"CLAIRE " the one of the other 3 guys scolded the girl
"Sorry " Claire said with a small voice.

Krist quickly picked up the fact that they didn't want him to know they were mafias .

"Its fine White already told me about you all " Krist said .They all looked slightly shocked .

But one of the guys , the muscular one smiled at him immediately after he said that and said " I am Gram and these are Dan and Yok " pointing at the other two people left to be introduced. Dan too gave him a slight nod but the guy called Yok seemed to be still skeptical.

" Then let's go " Claire said and started towards the way Sean and White had disappeared. But Yok hauled her back by her jacket.

" You go, you 3 need privacy " Yok added looking at Gram .Gram nodded and stared walking towards the room. "And you come with us " Yok added pointing at Krist.

Krist was a bit scared but White was their family , so they won't harm him right .

Pong noticed the slightly scared look on Krist and as if reading his mind said " Don't worry we won't harm you , if White trusts you enough to tell you about our world, then we trust you too "

" Yep we do P' Krist "Claire added and Dan nodded but there was no reaction from Yok and it still scared him .

"You know my name?" Krist asked
" Of course we do you were the only person White mentioned about other than his nanny " Dan said smiling kindly at him .

" Don't worry about him , he is just like that ,he needs a bit of time to warm up to strangers, but he won't harm anyone close to White. None of us will, he is everyone's baby here. " Pong whispered