Prolague

"So your here for the interview," the man said behind the desk. He had messy black hair scooped into a low bun. He had a purple security hat on. He looked tied his black eyes half closed. Under them a small dusting of black. He looked as if he barely got any sleep. He was leaning back in the chair staring at me.
"Yes, I'm here for the maintenance position," I said. My hands to my sides on the chair. My legs tapping the carpet.
"Hmm alright," he let out a small sigh. " here at pizza plex we strive on having a family dynamic here. We strive for fun for kids and grown up's alike," the man said in a monotone voice. He sounded more robot then the animatronics.
"Well since your the only one who replied to our add you have the job I guess," the man said with a yawn. This dude really needs a nap you think to yourself.
"So when do I start," I  said as happy as you  could with the tired man in front of you.
"You start tomorrow night you can leave now I'll send you the details later now please leave I'm going to take a nap," he grumbled. Dang you thought to yourself. You got up and speed walked to the exit you opened the door and left. You ran to your car and slammed the door as you did this you let out a squeal.
"YESS! I GOT THE JOB!!," you screamed. You were really excited. You have loved The Freddy locations ever since you were a child. you loved going there as a kid and now you can't wait to finally work there at the new pizza plex that opened up at your local mall. You couldn't wait to work, to fix up the animatronics that you've grown to love. Tho they are slightly new now  you still love them just as much as the original four. t Freddy was always your favorite. But now you have a new favorite glamrock Freddy.

Authors note: I hope you like it so far. Next chapter will be up soon. Thank you for reading my book. :)