Chapter 4: ooOOoOo lA lAAaAa~

"We don't have to if your not comfortable I won't force you," Freddy said looking at you with compassion. Slowly you lean up to him. Your face now only inches away from him.

You lean in closer your lips almost touching
Soon your lips lock and you melt into a kiss. It was strangely warm and sweet. He was very gentle and it felt loving. Our lips slowly parted.

Your pov

The only thing I could do was stare at the ground. My heart was pumping out of my chest. He was still holding my arms. But I couldn't  look him in the eyes. If I did I would probably have a heart attack. All these thoughts keep flooding through my head.

Glamrock Freddy's pov:

This feeling I have never felt before. It's warm and feels like if there was sunshine in me. But it also feels like millions of tiny butterflies where in my chest cavity. I look over at y/n they where staring at the ground. Slowly I was pulled into a hug.

Your pov:

I held him in my arms thoughts of the kiss we just shared danced through my head. And I just wanted to keep him close. The room was now silent. I didn't notice but Dj Music man left. It was now just you and Freddy.

"This is nice," Glamrock Freddy whispered in your ear. I looked up at him and gave him a smile in response. He returned one to me with his eyes closed.

No one's pov:

Slowly he breaks away from the hug before gently picking you up. This caused a small sound to escape your lips. He carried you like you where the most precious thing in the world. And one wrong move would cause you to fall apart.

He walked you over to his assigned room. A decent sized red room neon lights decorated the walls and ceiling giving it a retro feel. Posters and plushy of himself scattered around the room.  Walking you over to the red couch he had in there.

He slowly set you down and sat next to you. Looking at you he began to speak.

"Hey Y/n." He said staring into your e/c eyes. His eyes sparkled.

"Hm, yes." You looked up at him.

"Can we spend time like this everyday. I liked kissing you it made me feel all warm inside." You were slightly caught of guard by this statement. Looking at him made you feel all bright and giggly. Like a kid in a candy store.

"I would want it any other way." You lead over slightly. You where now against him your head on his shoulder. For being made of metal he was really soft. Slowly closing your eyes you drift of into a slumber.

Freddy noticed this and wrapped his arm around you.  Nuzzling closer to him your face was now in his chest. He hugged you a little tighter not wanting to let you go.

"Sleep well my superstar." He spoke gently to be sure not to wake you before planting a light kiss on your forehead.

A/n: this took me way longer to post then I wanted. I am so so so sorry it took this long. A lot has been happening in my life. And I kept pushing this off. I hope it was worth the wait. I'll try my best to update when ever I can. Thank you all for the wonderful support. With lots of love - The Author.