Chapter 1 our first night

You sat on your couch  as your eyes darted from the clock to you small tv. You where waiting for the clock to strike 11:00 so you can drive to work. You lived by yourself in a small one bedroom apartment. Your sank down in your grey couch.
"Ugh... why can't it be 11 already,"  you were now getting impatient it was only 10:30. Flipping through the different channels there was nothing on. Finally you put on The immoral and The restless. It was a mini soap opera you enjoyed. You munched on your popcorn while staring at the tv.
-BING BONG DING DONG- your phone alarm went off. You shot up off your couch to turn it off.
"Shit that scared me," you brushed your f/c leggings off. You still haven't been given your uniform. Maybe I'll get it at work you thought to yourself. You shut off your tv and walked out of your apartment making sure to lock the door. You decided to take the elevator down since you would be walking a lot tonight. As you make your way out of the lobby. In the pitch black of night you find your car.
                        -Time skip-
You pulled up the empty parking lot of the mall. There where a few cars here and there. You parked up in the front. As you got out of your car you looked at your phone. It was 11:35   You turned you phone off and when to the entrance of the pizza plex. You knocked on the glass door. There was a metal fence pulled half way down.  Soon a man came running down to the door.  He pulled the fence up and opened the door.
"So your the new maintenance position," he said.
"Yes that's me," you replied.
"Ok come on in do you remember where the main office is," he said ushering you in. You nod your head yes.
"Ok that makes my life so much easier, so your going to go the the office your uniform is there. And a clipboard with what you need to do. Here is you locker key." He handed you a key. " don't lose the key if you need any help with your work ask our night guard she is really nice. Her name is Venessa." He said. "Now my shift is over so I'm going to go," just as he said that he was out the door. You turned and looked at the entrance. You walked into the store. It was huge, somehow it looks bigger at night. You walk through the building looking around you. The colors now a little muted since it's dark.  A short walk and you made in to the staff room. You entered and saw your uniform and the clipboard on the desk. You picked it up and held it in your arms. You looked both ways looking for a locker room. You saw them to your left. You went in there and turned the lights on. A bare light grey room stood in front of you. You looked down at you clipboard. Locker number 24 was written neatly at the top. You counted the lockers as your finger tips grazed them. When you got to yours you slowly put the key in and turned. Your locker opens to your surprise there was a lanyard in it. You picked it up and looked at it. A pixelated picture of you was on it. Across from it was your full name f/n l/n and date off birth.
You quickly changed into your uniform. You folded your clothes and put them in your locker neatly. As you brushed your blue baggy jumpsuit down with your hands. You through your hair into a low bun. (If you have short hair forget this part). You put on your lanyard and shut your locker.  You stare down at the clipboard and read out the instructions.

"Check on  animatronics, clean there stages, talk with them, charge the ports in the stages," 
"That should be easy enough" you out the staff only head out in search for stages.
After a short walk you make it to everyone's separate stages. You enter the first stage. Looking around at the colors first. The turquoise walls cover in wall art. From a light up star to posters. There was a giant sticker of Glamrock Freddy on the wall. On the opposite wall stood a light green coach. You head feet her in to the room towards a curtained door. You push through it  standing in that room powered off was a tall figure. A orange colored metal. He had a black top hat with a blue stripe which matches his black bow tie. A pair of sharp fangs pultruded out of his mouth. His blue claws gripping a microphone.
"Woah" had escaped your mouth. Slowly but surely after you spoke the animatronic in front of you slowly started posing on. You took a step back. Slowly the animatronics eyes blocked showing the purplish blue. He slowly looked at you.
"Hello, who are you." He spoke.

"Hi I'm the new maintenance personnel around here," you spoke. You still couldn't put your head around the fact that you where having a full blown conversation with an animatronic.

"What's your name?" He said. Slowly shifting his body.
"Oh right my name is f/n l/n," you said.
"Well hello there f/n would you like me to show you around. I could introduce you to the others," he said

"Really! thank you i don't really know where everything is," you said as you let out a sigh of relief.
"Follow me," as he said that he grabbed your arm. Your now being pulled by a giant orange bear. But somehow you felt really calm in this situation.

Authors note: I hope your enjoying this so far the next pet my be delayed a little before school 😒 but I hope you all like it.