1.0 {𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓚𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓼}

I was helping set up for senior prank night along with my half-sister Elena and all her friends.

I didn't want to go at all I ain't even a senior I'm still a stupid Junior but Caroline told me it would be fun and Caroline can't lie to me. (I'm the favorite from the Gilbert's *wink wink*)

I know all about the supernatural like how Caroline is a vampire, Bonnie's a witch, my half-sis is a fucking doppelganger whatever that means, and that Stefan and Damon are vamps, even though I never actually met Stefan since I came back home this summer from boarding school found just outside New Orleans (I left two years ago after my parents died.)

OH OH OH and I know about the ritual thing. Apparently my sister is dead? Which I don't know about you but she seems fine to me.

Well... Accept the fact that she has to bring up Stefan every second. Like em ok he went on a road trip with the guy who tried to kill her to save his brother.

"To superglue, Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories" Elena says to Bonnie snapping me out of my trans.

"Hey wait up count me in!" I say standing up running to Elena and smiling at Caroline.

"This article says that a student got arrested for hot gluing his teachers desk shut" I laugh as I show the article that I found on my phone to my sister as we walk through the halls heading to Alaric's office.

But I can't help but feel as if we are being watched.

"Oh come on what's the worst Alaric could do he would just give us a pop quiz" she says looking at me but figuring out something is wrong.

"I feel like we are being watched" I say to her seriously but she just rubs it off.

"Come on loosen up a bit it's not like the principal is going to catch us" she laughs ignoring what I just said. So rude.

I scrunch my nose having to ich it when I hear a gasp from my sister. I look back to see a blond curled guy.

Is this there principal? He's hot.

"There's my girl" he smirks at my sister. What a Pedo!!!

"Klaus" she says, shocked I immediately recognise the name but had to make sure.

"Wait as in Klaus mikaelson or some type of hot blonde Santa?" I whisper to Elena and she looks at me as if wanting to hit me in the head. I can feel this dudes smirk from a meter away. Can he hear me? I mean I did whisper and since he is like a thousand years old I don't think he hears without his hearing aid.

She looks at me as if I just killed a bunny. "Ok real Klaus time to run?" I say as I grab her hand trying to make a run for it. But me running a bit before her ends up running into his chest and falling to the ground.

"You are supposed to be dead what are we going to do about that?" He says pointing at my sister, when he grabs both of us a starts heading to the gym.

"Hey you curly-haired, freak get off me and my sister you killed my fucking aunt" I say punching his arm and Elena looks at me to shut up.

He pauses.

Turns to look at us.

And continues walking to the gym.

"Attention seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home" he says trowing Elena on the benches. "You two. I remember you." Klaus stops a couple as they turn to head out with the crowd.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asks, genuinely

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He smirks before compelling one of them to stand on one leg then turns to me.