1.1{𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹}

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do." He says as Elena looks at me offended and frightened for what's to come.

So this is her boyfriend? Who, is constantly saying he loves her very much?

I was going to step in if I'm being honest, but Elena put her hand on mine to stop me.

Now now, I know you know nothing about me but let's just say Isobel (me and Elena's mother) had a thing with a werewolf once long ago. By long I mean before I was born, come on I ain't that old I'm 17. 

They fell in lov-, just kidding. I was born after a one-night stand. 

Never knew my father or my mother.

Although only Elena and Jeremy know that part of me. Yet.

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it." The man smiles cleverly before pointing to Dana and Chad.

"Kill them," Klaus says with a grin on his face. Is he that depressed?

"What are you waiting for? Kill them." He speaks again but louder this time.

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said-" Just as Elena raises her voice and steps up to the original vampire when he bitch slap's her to the ground.

"Are you a fuckin wanker or something" I yell at him as I get off the benches and go to help Elena but before he can respond Stefan zooms towards the old hybrid with his vain's all out. Ew.

Looks like Stefan isn't a 'bad-boy' anymore? God, why did u come back this is all so confusing.

I help Elena up and tell her to sit down and try to calm her down but then her eyes went wide when she heard what Klaus just said "Stop fighting" Klaus said looking at Stefan in the eyes trying to compel him.

Stefan starts begging him to stop, like bitch. Which side are you on? Pick one because this story is getting confusing.

After some really harsh words being told and Stefan being Klaus's little bitch while Elena sobs the Barbie one comes back running.

"WHERES MY NECKLACE" she yells not even showing us a picture of it like god chill out.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus tries to calm down his bratty little sister.

"She has my necklace look." She says as she gives the phone to Klaus making us see the necklace. Isn't that Katherine's necklace? Or Elena's? I don't know they both look the same.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when she comes to bite Elena. Ok, I shouldn't be daydreaming, I should be more focused on what's going on got that. I grab Barbie's arm and push her back right as Klaus speeds over to push his sister away.

She looks at me as if she was shocked or something, "What are you" she says tilting her head as if she's ready to bite me. I wasn't going to say oh yeah I'm from a werewolf bloodline but haven't gotten the curse! When they just killed the Lockwood right Infront of me.

Klaus looks at me the same way trying to figure out what his sister is talking about.

They have been around for hundreds of years. Can't, they figure out what I am just by my strength its not like I'm an undercover bodybuilder or something.

 "Yeah I don't really do formalities with people who try and kill my family but my name is Jasmine," I say with an angry tone that I feel like pissed the curled-haired one-off.

"Last name?" Klaus tells me waiting to see if he ever heard of me.

"Not to be named"  I stare at him looking directly into his blu lustful eyes. If looks could kill.