1.2{𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴}

Note:  Klaus isn't in this chapter but please still read it as it is a really important chapter. Thanks and don't forget to vote.

The following day Elena and Jeremy explained to me everything that I missed. God, I should really write a book about all this stuff I thought to myself.

"Come on we are already late get dressed" Elena wined as she threw a pillow at my face.

Long story short, it's currently 7:50 am and school starts at 8 am. I don't want to go, or at least not early.

"No you go I'll meet you guys there I don't want to get out of bed yet" I wined back. It's not the Jasmine way to just wake up and go to school... I have to at least miss the first period.

"ELENA come on we are going to be late!" my brother called from downstairs as he ate his cereal while scrolling through his phone.

"As he said, you're going to be late. I'll come to meet you I promise" I said getting out of bed, trying to get her to go bother someone else.

"Yeah let's go," Damon said appearing from behind me freighting both of us and making me jump.

"Damon what the hell are you doing here" Elena signed from behind me.

"Nevermind that. What Jas said. Let me drive you then ill come back for your annoying little sister" He told Elena as he winked at me making me roll my eyes.

"Fine" signed the doppelganger when she came close to me pointing her finger. "Don't take long ok?" she replied storming out the door.

"Ok mum!" i yelled  making sure she heard.

Finally, the door closed.

"Thank god," I said making my way downstairs but stumbling into a hard chest.

"Get ready for school," the voice said. I looked up to see the guy from yesterday.

"Your Stefan?" I asked, he nodded then I kicked him in the nuts making him hold onto the wall and bend down.

"That for yesterday," I said making my way to the kitchen when he grabbed my wrist.

"Go get ready now" he paused and looked into my eyes. It was so dark, it was like there was, well nothing.

"No, I want to eat," I said to him trying to remove my hand from his grip.

"Look Klaus told me to keep an eye on you and Elena now go get ready before I go to Alaric and suck the life out of him," he said.

"Why do you have to look out for me? I have nothing to do in all this" I responded but he still looked me dead in the eyes.

 At first, I thought he was kidding because this isn't the Stefan everyone talked about.

But then i realised that his humanity was off and i had no idea what he was really capable of doing so i just went upstairs to get ready.

As I went to my room I saw a box. Creepy.

I opened it to find a ring and a note.

𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒾𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓋𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓉, 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓋𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒. 𝒲𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝐼𝒯!

-𝒟𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃

I got ready, put my shoes on, my ring,  made a few calls, and marched downstairs.