🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄻🄰🄽

Teheir (Phineas) POVContinuing

Continuing...
As I'm walking back to my room I was thinking about calling my lil side boo. Yeah yeah I know right my side boo I'm a man with needs since Willow-ford couldn't contain my needs on a daily bases

(A/N: when Teheir switch to Phineas he don't know what he's doing so he don't know Phineas is cheating on Willow)
Back to story...

"Hello" she replied

"Hey bubble butt" I said

"Baby when you get out I miss you so much I'm tired of not showing you off and I'm tired of this lame ass nigga and his family"

"I know baby I got 2 and half more years to go to get tf out this place these folks really think I'm crazy but I know I'm not"

"Aww baby I'm tired off small dick energy I need that big thang".
(A/N: ewww why I'm writing this)

"Ight babe but did you do what I tell you to do"

"No baby I don't have the time cause they always in here and I've been visiting her and I'm mostly at work"

"WELL FUCKING HURRY UP AND GET THE FUCKING THING DONE I CANT STOP REGRETTING NOT KILLER HER SO YOU FUCKING DO IT"

"Okay baby I'll do it tomorrow I'm currently at the hospital now outside the door"

"Ariana baby who you on the phone with"

"Oh nobody Aiyden just my momma she wanna know what is I'm ok"

"Okay baby im about to go out and get some food you want anything"

"No I'm fine"

"Ok"

I heard that bitch ass nigga Aiyden in the background talking

"When you gonna leave him Ariana you know he can't please you like I can"

"I know Phineas I just need money I really don't love his ass anymore I'm currently just using him"

"We'll hurry tf up"

"Don't fucking rush me to get out my relationship Phineas I can't get money from you cause your dumb ass got caught so fuck off my phone"

And with that she hung up ... I really love that girl i mean the pussy so fucking good better that Willow-ford in my opinion idk about that bitch made simp ass Teheir I'm single not married he is so I don't think what I'm doing is causing any harm

Back to the hospital

Ariana Fletcher 🎀

We currently at the hospital visiting Willow.
I just walked back

Mama Evette been here everyday and Aiyden and his parents. I haven't been here like that cause I just can't stand to look at her like that but I'm kinda mad that Teheir didn't do what he planned to do.

And I know y'all probably wonder what I mean what by "plan"

So 5 months ago I visit Phineas

FLASHBACK 5 MONTHS AGO
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Im currently sitting infront of Phineas

"Baby you know you didn't kill her right"

"I didn't"

"No she's currently on life support and have major conditions"

"Fuck I was thinking if I just drop her from the stair banner maybe the bitch will be dead"

"I know so what we do now"

"Ariana you her so called bestfriend of 15 years what you mean what "we do" you mean what you'll do and you will do it ... ima tell you that plan now I need you to get some Strychnine and some Antifreeze and mix it and put it in her IV she'll be dead within 15 minute if nobody hear her machine long enough matter of fact unplug that bitch first thing you walk in that bitch"

"Phineas you know I can't do that"

"Yes you will bitch if you don't I'll have someone to kill yo ass now get tf out of my face"

And with that I was stunned that my best friend husband would wanna do something like that but I ain't got no choice I will do it cause I've been wanting to have her spot for a long time now it's the perfect timing to get my spot

I don't see how everyone wanna put the spotlight on Willow for I mean she's a beautiful girl but damn Im beautiful to

END OF FLASHBACK

So yeah that's what he want me to do I can't never have the time to do it cause someone always here

And I know y'all like I'm jealous of her well I'm not .. Willow always got what she wanted when we little while I was always the on the back burner ... like me and Teheir I met him first I had a crush on him first but nooo Mrs Willow had to get in my way and still my spot light of having the perfect life with him .

I walk back into the room and seen wasnt anyone in there I walked to Willows bed and bent down and Whispered

"Teheir will be mines soon and you'll finally be out the picture bitch"

I stood back up and walked out the door and left
(_)

Oh shit y'all not Ariana getting jealous 😭

Why I'm acting like I'm not the author but anyways see y'all