oc ii.: mika kato.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

  THE BASICS.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚:
mika kato.
kanji:
加藤 美香
hiragana:
かとう みか

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚(𝙨):
ika. (masashi, jin, mako)
mikaella (pronounced mi-kai-el-la, her father)
micaela (her father)
kaka (her father, a play on the word caca that ended up sticking)

what she calls others:
[first name]-san (everybody who she knows outside of some friends and family), nii-chan (leiko nishikawa: oc), my atsumu (depending on the rp, atsumu; due to the fact she believed usual pet names were cheesy), my shugo (depending on the rp, meian; due to the fact she believed usual pet names were cheesy), 'tsumu (atsumu), mine (depending on the rp, atsumu or meian)

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧: female

𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 5'6" (168 cm.)
𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 132 lbs. (60 kg.)

𝙖𝙜𝙚: 16-17 (pre-timeskip), 22-23 (post-timeskip)

𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: pansexual

birthday: october 17th

occupation: high school student (2012-2013), college student (2014-2018), marine biologist (2019-current)

school: inarizaki

year: 2nd

club: girl's volleyball (2nd year), cheerleading team (3rd year)

position: libero , (jersey number: 10), base cheerleader

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

PERSONALITY.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

mika seems to do a complete 180 from her brother, masashi, when it comes to personality, being rather carefree, reckless, and spunkier than him. she's easy to joke around with and brushes off pranks without difficulty; when it's the reverse, it sometimes might be hard to forgive her afterward, due to her not taking some matters very seriously. this attitude often hurts her relationships with other people (with the exception of her family and her closest friends) and her grades.

she is able to understand people very well, sometimes even more so than themselves. however, despite this, she's very insensitive towards them, tending to be very blunt with her words, and even with the knowledge of what she's saying having negative connotations, she often blurts it out without thinking (and this is also the same for his actions). though she knows what she has done wrong even if she meant well (which is most of the time), she doesn't apologize out of stubbornness.

despite her somewhat easy-going personality, she can get deeply annoyed and/or pissed off even hearing the smallest of insults, though this only if she knows the intent behind these words. this short-tempered nature adds to the friction between herself and the others around her. in addition to this, she also is very close-minded, though this is mostly due to stubbornness.