oc iii.: leiko nishikawa.

note: this oc was from my old rp book on an old account! if you guys seem to recognize her, just know that she's completely overhauled lol

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

THE BASICS.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚:
leiko nishikawa.
kanji:
西川 レイコ
hiragana:
にしかわ れいこ

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚(𝙨):
iko. (osamu, kaleo, eiji, ginjima)
nishi-chan. (akagi, girl's volleyball team)
nii-chan. (girl's volleyball team, mika kato (oc); both mostly as a joke turned habit)

what she calls others:
rinta. (suna; she believed calling him either 'rintaro' or 'rin' wasn't very fitting, so she settled for this.)
gin. (ginjima)

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧: female

𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 5'7" (171 cm.)
𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 112 lbs. (50 kg.)

𝙖𝙜𝙚: 16-17 (pre-timeskip), 22-23 (post-timeskip)

𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: bisexual

birthday: november 15, 1995

occupation: high school student (2012-2013), university student (2014-2020), sports physician for ejp raijin (2021-current)

school: inarizaki

year: 2nd

club: girl's volleyball

position: setter , (jersey number: 10)

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

PERSONALITY.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

leiko is, in almost all aspects of herself, including personality-wise, a rock. stable, reliable, mature, and somewhat dense. this earned her the nickname "nii-chan" among her peers on her volleyball team. though it's usually used as a term of endearment toward one's older brother, it was a pun on her last name. though leiko acts annoyed at the name, she likes that her teammates see her like an older brother.

change is something that leiko doesn't get used to very quickly, and even the slightest change to her daily routine freaks her out. this tends to get out of hand and escalate in heated arguments with her family and some commanding officers, due to the fact she belongs to a military family.

she has rather high standards and is seemingly impossible to please. her respect is hard to earn, which is unfortunate since it's a kind of requirement to be friends with her. so, leiko comes off as stand-offish, cold, and "bitchy."

leiko also appears to be naturally intimidating and tends to look as though she's silently judging and picking apart you. while this is true, she's actually rather compassionate, not stopping at any length to do what she could to help the hurt party in any way she could.