single parent au!scenarios.!

'cause it's cheesy and i love it tbh.

side note: underage characters will be aged up for this!

1.

with [oc]'s kid crying rather loudly in a mode of public transport, it seems that [crush], who was sitting beside them, only took a smile and a few funny faces until they stopped, leaving [oc] to look at them as if they're an angel from the heavens above themselves.

2.

[crush] was waiting around, playing with their child when suddenly, the doorbell rings. finally, they thought, that must be the babysitter. they went ahead to open the door and oh no, [oc] is hot.

3.

[crush]'s child seems to feel sad every time mother's/father's day came around, so, as a close friend of [crush], [oc] decided to act as their mock parent for the day. now, the child seems to want [oc] as their parent now.

4.

tired of hearing questions from old friends and elderly people on the whereabouts of the other parent, [oc] enlists the help of [crush] to act as their child's parent.

5.

the other parent of [oc]'s child makes a very unwelcome appearance when [crush] just happens to be around.

6.

[crush], rather shamelessly, uses their child to win the attention of [oc] (not that the kid minds, they always wanted another parent.)

7.

[crush] meets [oc]'s child, not knowing they are also the parent.

8.

make up your own!! (or, you can switch roles in any of these scenarios!)