school L

y/ns pov
.
.
.

my 4th alarm went off at around 6:35, i get up and turn on my light, adjusting my eyes to the light and taking off my shirt, putting on a black binder and a hoodie.
i didn't leave until about 7:45 so i have no clue why i woke up this early but whatever, i just laid down and played on my phone for a while until it was time to leave.

while i was walking to school i noticed a group of boys yelling and pushing each other around, i saw a familiar face and sighed, i knew dream, he was a tall, blonde, white man, so obviously he was super popular. they played football together on our highschool team which honestly? wasn't that bad.
as i turned into the school i looked back at the boys, there was dream, a short guy with black looking hair, and a shorter one with dirty blonde hair, there also seemed to be another group of blonde white guys behind them. i didn't really care enough to stay there so i walked into the school and straight to my locker when suddenly i hear someone scream "DREAM"
I laughed, of course, because whoever was screaming had the worst fuckin voice crack i've ever heard since 8th grade, i turned to look and it was the short guy i saw before, he was closer this time so i could see him better. dirty blonde hair, blueish green eyes, acne scattered across his pale face. his smile was crooked too. i sighed and put my things in my locker, listening to the loud running and screaming in the halls as i shut it and walked away.
on my way to my first class i bumped into some guy, he tripped back and i kinda just stood there awkwardly, not knowing who the hell i just knocked over until i heard his voice
"AY WHAT THE FUCK" Alex! Or quackity as people call him
"sorry man" i mutter as i help him up, laughing a bit, we weren't super close but we used to sit together at lunch until he met dream and whoever, i didn't really mind though i had my own group.
"i was just following sapnap down the hall, fuckers screaming like he's insane HAHAHA"
"was he the one yelling for dream? his voice crack was funny"
"yea his voice is definitely one.. anyways i'll catch up with you later we're gonna be late to class" he walked away in search of his friends while i walked into first period
sapnap, huh i thought to myself, not paying any attention to the teacher, whatever he was saying i knew already, since it was history and all, i was obsessed with it when i was younger so i have a lot of research on it i guess.

time skip lol

i sat down at my empty lunch table until a certain person came behind me and pulled me up, it was alex again "I TOLD YOU WE WOULD CATCH UP LATER!! come sit with us" i shrugged and agreed, walking over there with quackity and sitting next to him, on my other side there was this guy with a huge face mask on, not huge- it kinda just covered most of his face except his eyes
"hi i'm ponk!!!" he said cheerfully, his accent was actually really nice to listen to
"i'm y/n, nice to meet you" i smiled and looked around at everyone, i barely knew them, it was kinda awkward just listening to them chat about things i had no fucking clue about but it was a nice change of space, soon everyone had eyes on me and went quieter
"we should probably introduce ourselves, im sam, nice to meet you" one of them spoke, he sat next to ponk. next to sam was a smaller guy, he introduced himself as punz. then dream introduced himself, then Niki, then Jack and so on until we reached sapnap, he sat next to a boy named karl who was very nice.
"uhh i'm sapnap" his voice was quiet, he seemed shy? but wasn't he the guy screaming in the hallways to his best friend
"and i'm y/n." i say, then looking over to quackity who's started a conversation with niki and jack, i looked back at sapnap and smiled "how are you"
"uh, fine, i dunno" he shrugged and looked away, i just raised an eyebrow and listened in on whatever conversation alex, niki, and jack were having until the bell rung.

766 words
lol i'm tired - a/n