chapter 2

sapnaps pov
.
.
.

i had just met y/n, they seemed nice but also i could not talk to people for the life of me, atleast new people? i was good with the group we have going here but anyone else i get kinda quiet around, i dunno.

at the end of the school day i was walking out with karl and dream, i thought george was back talking to wilbur or something so i never called his name before we left. i looked to the side and noticed Quackity and y/n walking together and talking
"Have they always been this close?" i asked karl, i thought he knew quackity way longer than i have. he nodded
"they just sit apart at lunch cause they have different friend groups" i nodded "but hopefully they keep sitting with us, i like him!"
"i do too i guess" i hadn't been able to talk to him that much so i didn't know him that well.
the two started slowly walking over to us "SAPNAPPP AYYY MAN!" Quackity basically fell into me so i stumbled back a bit
"hEy, what's up"
"nothing much! talking to y/n" he smiled, gesturing over to y/n who was on their phone, scrolling through twitter or something, he looked up and waved, then he looked right at me.
"sapnap? right?"
"yea!" dream looked over at me and laughed, smirking over at karl "What the hell are you doing" i turned to him
"Nothing! what do you mean" he rolled his eyes and started walking faster just leaving me, y/n, and quackity
"well i gotta go home, i have a shit ton of homework" quackity said, walking away from us two. i stared at dream who was walking far enough in front of us that we couldn't talk
"i'm going home with dream today" i muttered, looking over at y/n
"sounds fun, i don't usually go home with people or stay at their house"
"well maybe tomorrow you could come over to mine with me, dream, and george, it would be fun" he nodded and shrugged
"sure, sounds nice! anyways i have to get home too so i'll be on my way, uh it was nice meeting you"
"nice meeting you too" as soon as he started walking away i ran up to dream "WHAT THe heLl was that??? whyd you leave me"
"it's the matchmaking skills in me"
"WE BARELY TALKED BEFORE WHY ARE YOU MATCHMAKING US"
"it's funny, plus you guys would seem good together, but it's all jokes" i sighed and just walked with him, i think Karl left with quackity when he saw him walking away, they do their homework together.
we got to dreams house eventually and played video games together, planning to go out for a little afterwards

y/ns pov

i hit submit on the homework i just finished then shut my computer "that was terrible" i muttered as i leaned back in my chair until i got the great idea of going to the park for a bit, i got up and slipped on some shoes, i had the same outfit on as i wore to school cause i barely had the energy to change to be completely honest, and left the house.
i texted my mom so she wouldn't get mad at me for not telling her and was on my way.

i was sitting on the swings just on my phone when i heard someone yell my name
"Y/N YOOO" i looked up, it was dream, sapnap followed behind him "What a coincidence seeing you here" i nodded and looked up at him, refusing to get off this swing
"what's up? i didn't expect you would be here"
"oh nothing, just hanging out with sapnap, we were looking for something to do and just decided to come here"
"ohh okay, i was thinking of going to an ice cream shop not too far from here if you wanna come with me" the boys looked at each other then nodded.
we chatted as we walked to the shop, yelling about stupid shit and fighting over absolutely nothing but it was fun, i got to listen to dream talk about football and sapnap talked about his gaming stuff and what him and "the feral boys" do all the time, it was cool!! but now i really wanted to play jackbox..
we got to the little shop and got our ice creams of choice, most all of us got vanilla i think, i got [insert flavor here 👹] so that was pretty good.
"DUDE last night we were playing jackbox and bad was fucking with quackity so much it was so funny but then he couldn't do the stupid bit we were gonna do cause he felt bad or whatever, then i TOTALLY smashed karl in the rap game i was so good oh my god" sapnap rambled on about the game they played together as i just sat and listened, occasionally laughing as some funny parts played out "I TOTALLY WON AGAINST DREAM ON THAT ONE ROUND-"
"NO YOU DIDNT YOU FUCK I WON"
"NAHH DUDE MINE WAS SO MUCH BETTER YOU DONT EVEN KNOW" i watched them bicker as i laughed my ass off, this was so dumb but it kinda felt nice, it did, really nice. i had a really good time with them so far.
suddenly while i was caught in my thoughts, sapnap slammed into my side, pushing me over. it went silent, then all of us burst out laughing
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" i screamed, still laughing, i got up and brushed myself off, looking at my ice cream on the ground "well that's gone" i looked around at the people glancing at us, i didn't even care, i was having too much fun to care.
soon we left and they walked me home, basically talking the same way we have been. when we got to my door i hugged them both goodbye, wasn't something i usually did but i felt the need to i guess.
"bye!" i said before shutting the door, hearing both them scream goodbye to me from the other side, i looked into the living room to see my mom "im back, by the way"
"i know." i cleared my throat and went up to my room, laying down on my bed and thinking about what just happened and how happy i am right now.

1078 words
lol - a/n