Chapter 7

Ari POV

Istg bruh i'm finna beat tf outta Deshawn

Istg bruh i'm finna beat tf outta Deshawn.I woke to this loud ass music playin like a mfer just ain't in here sleep and I know his ass walked in here to see was I sleep cus my mfn door not closed.OUUUUU ISTG he be on some triflin ass shii foo.I got up out the bed stomping and closed my door then walked to my closet to get some clothes cus I was butt ass naked.Ion like to sleep with clothes on it feels weird to me.

I went through my closet to looking for some I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.All threw the shower I couldn't hear shii from my speaker bruh cus of DJ shii so annoying but anyway i got out the shower and lotion my body,then put on a red romper with the words "it's the ass fa me" on the back of it

All threw the shower I couldn't hear shii from my speaker bruh cus of DJ shii so annoying but anyway i got out the shower and lotion my body,then put on a red romper with the words "it's the ass fa me" on the back of it

I looked in the mirror cus a bitch look sexyyy asf. I walked down the stair to the living to see why this fûcking music so damn loud and I see this nigga deshawn with some niggas and females here.They turned around and looked at me the girls had mugs on their faces so I mugged them hoes bitch tf "tf is this hoe DJ"one of the girl said still mugging me.

I swear this girl finna get fûcked up oml cus a mfer always wanna try me dude daaaamn and right now ion feel like beating nobody ass"who are you bitch anyways can you turn this down please it's to loud"I said with a mug on my face then she stood up with her arms crossed like she was finna do some and i'm just standing there with a bored expression on my face cus I know this bitch ain't finna do shii "aye bitch chill out on ha and ight sis"DJ said stand up turning the music down some.

"ion gaf who she is with her ugly ass"she said I started laughing cus this girl should be the last person to call somebody us "you-wtf you laughing for"she said as I was still laughing "i'm sorry cus bitch you should be the last person to call some ugly"I said still laughing my ass off cus w.t.f cuh as I was walking off towards the kitchen I see this hoe Sincere walking out my damn kitchen like tf "GET TF OUT"I said to him pointing to my door with my thumb looking at him

"tf you think you is"he said looking at me with a mug up and down "i'm the mfer that pay bills in this house so get tf up out my shii"I said while he still standing in my face "you gotta put me out this bitch fym"he said pushing pass me to go in the living room with me following behind "why y'all in there yelling n shii" my brother said mugging the both of us "cus why tf is he in MY house in MY kitchen"I said cus DJ know what happen between me and Sincere and got him here but i'm trynna see how they know each other...oh well.

Sincere tried to apologize a couple of days after it happened but ian want that sorry ass apology talkin bout some "i'm sorry" with nothing else but a can we get this shii over with facial expression.Then talking bout "are you gone accept my apology or not" like ion know wtf he think this is my guy. "I though y'all quashed what ever y'all have goin on bruh"DJ said as I mugged him cus who tf said that we ain't quashing shii till I get an apology the right way.

"no so may you please get him outta here"I said starting to get irritated cus why is he still here and DJ ain't doin shii but layin on one of his ugly ass hoes "just ignore him Ari"he said goin back to doin other shii. I looked at Sincere with a mug while he got a smirk on him stupid fine ass face "stop fûcking looking at me"I said rolling my eyes and waking away but I can feel his eye on my ass as i'm walking.

I turned around and looking at him "fûck you staring at my ass for weird ass nigga" I said standing there with my hand on my hop "ain't nobody looking at yo ugly ass" he said mugging me "I cant tell yo ass damn near soaking yo shirt" I said walking away to my room...

_____________________________________
this a lil shorter than the other ones i'm just being lazy right now but i got y'all tomorrow.I hope y'all enjoyed this one VOTE PLEASE😇