Chapter 15

Ari POV:

"Get down arianna"Sincere said pullin me down so i wouldn't get hit or nun

"Get down arianna"Sincere said pullin me down so i wouldn't get hit or nun.He got his gun out and started shooting,i saw the rest of the guys come out shooting at the car.I ran in the house without him noticing still ducking down to go get my gun but before i got to it lexia alread had it handing it to me.She also had hers along with kk and myra. "come yall"we walked outside and started bussin at the car with the boys.

On thing about us we gone always ride behind our folks no matter what.I ran behind my car and started shootings again and I very much positive i shot one of the.I looked over towards Sincere and see someone trynna sneak up on him from behind. Before he got a change to do anything to Sincere I shot him in the leg then the arm. "wtf ariana"he yelled i guess he thought i was shooting at him.

"nigga if you look at yo surrounding you would know why i shot over there"i said he looked back and saw the dude on the ground.The car pulled off leave dude i got here,Sincere called the somebody otp come get the dude and clean up the blood.I'm not gone lie that was fun asff maybe i'm trigger happy or maybe i'm just a psycho. "i think i'm in love nokapp"rico said lookin at KK causing her to blush.

"mane ong we appreciate y'all"c3 said and dj agreed both of them lookin at myra and lexia we all laughed.I walked into the house upstairs to my room to clean my gun.Lexia,MyMy,and KK walked in my room with smiles on their faces "damn i know y'all cheek hurt"i said they all started laughing "bitch i'm finna go get dicked down that's why"kk said along with lex and mymy agreeing "mbn"i said still cleaning my gun till i thought it was clean.

"you straight AA"kk asked i just nodded my head truthfully still focused on my gun "we goin out tonight too so be ready by 11-11:30"kk said i was ready to get tf outta the house cus i need a drink asap "bet bet i'm finna go to sleep inna lil bit" i said now reloading my gun then puttin it behind my pillow. "ight okay im finna go get some dick"kk said as myra and lexia agreed with her.

they all got up from the bed bout to walk out when my door opened...not even opened they shoved my shii opened and i see the boys walk in. "so what party y'all goin to"DJ said ask us well mostly lexia cus ha ass gone folk everytime this nigga question ha ass.She can't lie to him for shii like bitchhh his ugly ass ain't gone do nun to you. "don't where bout it y'all always wanna be nosy damnn"i said pushing passed them goin down stairs to the kitchen.

Ion know bout y'all but i love food with all my heart. everytime i think about food i'm hungry even when i just like JUST had it.But inna anyways i walked into the kitchen and went to the pantry to get some snacks. I got on my phone to order some food for us but imma make it like it's just for me and see how they react.As i finished ordering i turned about to go back upstairs and bump in to something more like someone big ass body.

"mmtch"i smacked my teeth looking up at Sincere fine sexy ass "problem"he asked with a lil attitude i was finna say some, but i ain't feel like arguing with him, so pushed passed him bout to walk out but i felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind. "i was just playin mama"he said with his head in the crook of my neck giving me small kisses right there. "mhmm"i moved his arms from around me walking back up to my room with him following me.

I walked in my room to see dj nem gone...mbn.I walked over to my dresser, putting my snacks down then got into bed turning on the tv.Sincere was about to get in my bed till i stopped him "excuse me"i said with one of eyebrows raised "what"he with a mug "nigga what you think this is better sit yo ass onna floor"i said laughing at his face expression "mane stop playin with me"he said takin his shirt off then getting between my leg laying down puttin my leg over him.

(like this⬇️)

 We sat in silence for about 10 min watching tv till Sincere started to talk "thank you for shooting for me ma"he said still looking at the Tv while rubbing my foot, while i was playin in his hair "you welcome"i said yarning

We sat in silence for about 10 min watching tv till Sincere started to talk "thank you for shooting for me ma"he said still looking at the Tv while rubbing my foot, while i was playin in his hair "you welcome"i said yarning.Before Sincere could talk bullets start flying through the window. We jumped up running to get our guns.

I reach for my gun and cocked it back then going to take cover.I would be lyin if i said i wasn't scared but a bitch was damn near bout to piss myself, cus ian ready to leave this fuck ass world yet.Sincerely and I start bussin back at whoever.As we was moving close to my bedroom door to leave out, i felt a sharp pain in my stomach and on in my shoulder.

"ARIANNA bruh naw bruh stay woke"Sincere said looking down at me shook.This shii hurt so fucking bad bruh ts even hurted to much to even speak.I was laying there till the door open but i didn't get a chance to see who it was cus i all of a sudden blacked out...

______________________________________

damn a bitch been gone for damn near 100 years😬.

No lie i apologize i been doing school and then softball practice...Shii i be tired asf

who y'all think shot in Ari house👀??

i hope y'all enjoyed this one plenty more to come.

PLEASE VOTE SLUTS...KEEP IT 🅿️