Chapter 14

Ari POV:

"so you gone tell me what happened"lexia asked its been 2 days since the argument happened at Sincere house after we left Sincere house i wanted to go straight home

"so you gone tell me what happened"lexia asked its been 2 days since the argument happened at Sincere house after we left Sincere house i wanted to go straight home.We are at lexia house chillin in the living room kk and myra should be on-"HEYYY SLUTSS"myra loud mouth ass walked into the room along with kk.kk looked at me then automatically knew some was up with me. "what's wrong AA"kk asked sittin next to me.

I started to tell them everything that happened between me and Sincere.Even the part where he ate me out. "BIIIIITCH sixxxxxxxx"they all said at the same time making me jump then looking at them crazy ash. "y'all dtm it's not that serious" i said mugging them causing them to start laughing like sum funny. "naw but frfr was the head good"lexia asked kk and myra seemed interested in knownin cus they all in my face like they wanna kiss me and shii.

Istg that head was the best head a nigga ever gave me i promise.That's that head that make you wanna beat his ass if he even think bout a bitch. "that shii was A1 asfff...that nigga know how to eat some cat"i said my mind went back to when he ate me out, fat ma started to get wet all over again. "okayy all jokes aside now,fuck him cus that ain't cool at all"she started to say and we agreed with her "AA you need to stop fw him nokapp you ain't never had tears in yo eye cus no nigga"kk said.

i knew she was right cus ain't no nigga ever made me cry,but then again i wasn't cryin over him i was cryin out of anger. "you ri~"before i could say anything there was a knock on the door.Lexia went to go get the door, she walked in with a "😬"type of face which made me confused ,until i saw Dj, Rico, C3,and Sincere walk in.I swear every where i go this nigga there "wassup the real niggas walked in this mfer"rico said throwing his arms in the air.

"where they at"kk said looking around and we started to laugh except the boys.As i was laughing i could feel Sincere eyes on me,like tf you lookin at. I kept my eyes on rico who was talking "you not funny with them owl ass feet"rico said sittin next to her we all laughed except kk who pushed rico away from her and hiding her feet causing us to laugh more. "wassup lil sisters"Dj said to me and kk we started doin our hand shake.

"wassup big homie"i said cheesing playfully "just stop it"he said sittin next to lexia kissing and speaking to her.Awe yeah they back coo or whateva, tbh i'm not even surprised cus this almost a everyday thing "i know that ain't big Cnasty"myra said making him mug her and we laughed a lil. "wassup Sin"the girls spoke to him but me cus ion want no dealings "wassup y'all"he said sittin next to me close ash.I looked at him like he was slow.

I moved over a lil cus he was to close for my liking i heard him smack his teeth "what you movin over fa"he asked mugging me. I ignored him and continue to lookin at the tv " you'on hear me talkin to you cuh"he said grabbing my face turning it so I could look at him.I mugged him "fix yo mfn face"he said and yk what i did...sadly i fixed it "come on"he said standing up and pullin his pants up.

"where we goin"i said with one my eyebrows raised lookin at him "outside so we can talk bruh come on"he said walkin outside with me following him.We got outside,he leaned on the front of his car.I stood in front of him with hella space between us "why you so far Arianna"he said with his head tilt lookin at me "cus I want to"i said to him crossing my arms looking around.

"mane c'mere"he said pullin towards him by my shorts that i had on.He started hugging me with his head in the crook of my neck "you still mad at me stink"he asked but i didn't say nun cus i was to busy blushing and shii "hmm"he said now looking down at me with his tall ass.I was still a lil mad cus i hate showoffs "yeah a lil"i said looking at him.He look so damn sexy i could just eat him up.

"i apologize mama for doin you like that in front of them and breaking up phone"he said looking deeply into my eyes then to my lips.We we're about to kiss till I started hearing gun shots ring out...

_____________________________________

whew so who dyin??

what y'all think bout Sincere and Ari situation??

This was short but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote whores😁keep it 🅿️