Chapter 2

A.N Notes: Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here, and I'm back with another chapter! But before you begin, I would like to tell you all that I would occasionally update the Bio as the story progresses.

As for the fate of the Stark Parents, I'll get to that one in the future.

That is all and enjoy the chapter...

Pentagon...

Y/N is seen sitting on a chair where Omni-Man is currently confined since he was the only one to have survived the assault on Guardians HQ last night. He had waited for possibly hours to question the Viltrumite Hero should he wake up from his critical condition.

In the meantime, Y/N was still grieving to himself regarding the recent death of Darkwing. Through the course of Y/N's life, He had been alone in a house, especially when his parents had passed away from an unfortunate accident in the company.

But this feeling had resurfaced after seeing the deceased bodies of the Guardians of Globe... But more specifically, His Mentor/Father Figure...

Flashback...

Y/N in his suit still remained paralyzed in shock as he stared at the headless bodies of the Guardians of the Globe and Omni-Man severe condition.

A moment later, J.A.R.V.I.S picked up several GDA Personnel rushing behind. But Y/N refused to turn around as he was still in shock even when the people behind him had pointed their rifles at him.

"Identify yourself!" A GDA Soldier demanded as he and the rest aimed their rifles at Y/N

A moment later, Y/N snaps out of his shock, and slowly raised his hands, popped off his faceplate, and slowly turned to the GDA Soldiers.

Once they've seen his face, They immediately lowered their weapons.

"Stand down, It's Stark," A GDA Officer said, then send in the paramedics to examine each and everybody of the Guardians.

Try as they might, Y/N fully understood that the Guardians were gone forever, and there was nothing they could do to revive them whatsoever.

After a while, The paramedics began transporting the bodies out of HQ while Cecil Stedman,Head Director of the Global Defence Agency, and his assistant Donald came in and approached Y/N.

"Stedman..." Y/N muttered,

"Hey, kid..." Cecil greeted, then glanced around before turning back to Y/N, "So, did you see anyone come in here?"

Y/N stayed silent for a moment, but he would soon respond to his question by shaking his head while a few tears were rolling down his cheeks, "No... Cameras were cut off, and so were the generators... I'm... I'm really sorry..."

Cecil sighs in disappointment, then angrily pounds his fist on a cart that made Donald and Y/N flinched, "GODDAMMIT!" 

End of Flashback

Y/N continued to wait in the room, but he soon heard the doors opening and he notices Omni-man's wife, Deborah Graysons, and his son's/ Y/N's best friend Mark Grayson rushed into Omni-Man's side.

They didn't seem to notice Y/N as they were more concerned about Omni Man's well-being.

Meanwhile, Donald approached Y/N and placed his hand onto Y/N's shoulder, "Are you feeling well?"

"No..." Y/N responded, but this caught Mark and Deborah's attention as they turned to him,

"Y/N?" Mark recognized,