Chapter 3

Hey guys! Crescent Rider here, and I'm back with another chapter. But before you all begin, I have something to tell you all something important.

I'm planning on adding more Characters to this fanfic as a means of making things interesting for people. I won't tell you who they are, but I will surprise you.

That is all and enjoy the chapter.

The Following Day...

Y/N wakes up from his nightly rest and prepares himself for school. But as he does, he recalled something about the Flaxans' time stream being vastly different than Earth's.

Therefore, Y/N decided to give out an early warning himself.

"Jarvis, send in some drones on the Downtown Area," Y/N requested, "If there's a chance that we can minimize civilian casualties. I want you to do what you can, understood?"

"As you wish, Sir," J.A.R.V.I.S responded, as began sending several response drones into the downtown area (A.N. Notes: The Response Drones are the ones Iron Man used in Age of Ultron)

After a while, Y/N would enter an agent's car and make his way to his school. But halfway to school, he receives an early warning in the watch he had made himself.

"Stop the car!" Y/N ordered, and the driver did what he was told and steps on the break,

"Is there a problem, Sir?" The driver asked,

"Take me back," Y/N said,

Downtown...

The Response Drones were positioned in separate areas, and the civilians of the Downtown Area were a bit uneased just by them being there.

But moments later, the Response Drones soon detected portal activities in the area and sounded a siren alarm to alert the people.

At first, The civilians were confused by this. But once the portals came along, they immediately took this as an actual alert and began evacuating the area while law enforcement prioritized the civilians over themselves.

Once the Flaxans began attacking, The response drone took immediate action and engage against the alien invaders.

Not long after, Y/N was the first to arrive with his suit and stood on the edge of a rooftop.

"Jarvis, Give me a sit-rep," Y/N said,

"The Flaxans have developed more advance technology that excels from their previous attempt," J.A.R.V.I.S notified,

"Great, Power up the suit's Ion Shield," Y/N said,

"As you wish," J.A.R.V.I.S stated, and the suit developed a suit-sized forcefield before jumping down to take on the aliens alone.

Upon landing, The Flaxan immediately aimed their blasters at him, and Y/N stood against them, "You guys just can't take a hint now, can you?"

The Flaxans opened fire at Y/N, but the shield blocked all shots.

"Shield Integrity 95%" J.A.R.V.I.S notified,

"Keep me posted. In the meantime, I want all their attention," Y/N said, "Also, Get the response drones to evacuate everyone who's in the area. I want minimum casualties,"

"As you wish," J.A.R.V.I.S complied,

The response drones then scanned the area, and soon detected a few civilians still running away from the aliens, and a couple of more inside buildings. Then, J.A.R.V.I.S then commanded the drones to assist the fleeing civilians before tending to the ones inside buildings.