Chapter 4

Hey Guys, Crescent Rider here, and I'm back with another chapter. But before you begin, I would like to make a small poll here.

From two of the Female Characters from Teen Titans (The Old but Great Show). Which one should I put in the future?

Raven or Starfire

Just make your vote in the centered poll and I will know your answers immediately. Also, I'm adding in a small detail I found in the comics and you all just might like it.

That is all and enjoy the chapter.

Day of the Funeral

Upon the day of the funeral for the Guardians of the Globe. Everyone, even the hero community, attended the funeral for Omni-Man's eulogy.

Y/N is seen sitting next to Mark and Debbie as they've waited for Omni-man's arrival. However, Mark soon hear people talking and turned to them before turning to the direction on where they were facing.

Apparently, Mark widened his eyes when he saw the Mauler Twins attending the funeral, and Iron Man was escorting them with a couple of drones on the Twins' side.

But what's more confusing is that Y/N was sitting right next to him.

"Uh, Hey Y/N. What're the Mauler Twins doing here, and why is Iron man here? I thought you're the pilot of the suit," Mark whispered questioned,

"The Mauler Twins made a request to attend the funeral as to show some respect to their former adversaries," Y/N answered, "Also, The Suit is piloted by Jarvis. That way, I can tend to school while he does the hero work for me. Right now, They observing the Mauler Twins just to make sure that they don't do anything fun,"

"Huh," Mark said,

However, everyone soon heard two F-22 Raptors soaring through the skies as they escorted Omni-Man into the Memorial Site of the Guardians.

Then Omni-Man soon flies down to the amphitheater and gives a eulogy to the Guardians, "I've fought the unimaginable in defense of this world, I battled alien tyrants, defeated nightmares from the deep, gone toe to toe with ancient gods... But no matter what threat I faced, I knew I wasn't facing it alone. Darkwing, Aquarus, War Woman, Green Ghost, Red Rush, Martian Man, Immortal. The Guardians of the Globe,"

"Today, we have lost titans, protectors, heroes, and we are left to wonder... Who will save us now?" Omni-Man stated, "I will, and so will others like me. *smiling at Mark* New heroes answering the call. New Champions ready to risk everything to keep this planet safe. All inspired by these great souls who came before us,"

"You will have moments of doubt, or fear, of uncertainty, but in those moments, have faith..." Omni-Man then flew off the amphitheater, "And look to the sky,"

Omni-Man then soars through the sky and the funeral was soon finished then everyone present started forming a line and paid their respect to the Heroes they've looked up to.

Y/N was placing some tulips onto each respective name of the Guardians but stops momentarily when he reached Darkwing's engraved name. Some tears formed at the corner of his eyes, but he fought to keep them from falling as he placed a tulip onto there.

After a while, Everyone began to leave the site.

Hours Later...

It was a rainy day, and a few people attended yet the same funeral. Only this time, The real coffins holding each individual Guardian was about to be buried within private property.