7 minutes in Heaven with the shy girl

❗Author's Note❗

This Chapter contains Smut and  G!P Yeji. Also I would like to apologize if there are any grammatical errors!! I am not a smut writer so please bare with me

Prepare your Bibles and ready you Holy water, you're gonna need it :D

God Jihyo, Bless us all 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

4320 words

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈Gay Border🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

"Yeji come on..." Ryujin was whining at her friend causing a scene in the hallway. Everyone was staring at them because of how loud Ryujin was being. It wasn't common seeing the campus play girl acting this way but Yeji shrugged it off.

"That party is going to be huge! The talk of the town! You know she rarely hosts parties. It's gonna be a pity to miss this opportunity"

"Look, I'm busy this week, I can go another time" Yeji closed her locker and was about to walk away when Ryujin grabbed her leg, hugging it. "PLEASE! I NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER MY SISTER AND HER FRIEND"

Yeji slyly removed her leg from Ryujin's grasp and looked at the younger, "I'm your bestfriend, not a babysitter," She said helping her bestfriend up on the floor. "Why do you even want me to come? You'd usually leave me behind anyways"

Ryujin dramatically clutched her heart pretending to be hurt by the older girl's statement. "Ouch. I just want you to have some fun, that's all"

Yeji looked at her friend unamused. "Really? I doubt it" Ryujin was tired of begging and she had no choice but to tell the truth. "Fine! Look I'm trying to hit on this Lia girl. You know? Short girl, pretty smile, smart ass. Jisu Julia Choi.". Now Yeji was all ears. She looked at her bestfriend with a teasing smirk. "My, My, My. The Play Girl, Ryujin Joanne Shin has taken interest on Miss Popular Julia Choi. How surprising."

Ryujin rolled her eyes, "I know! So I need to shoot my shot"

"Ryu, that girl is crazy rich! There's probably a line of men waiting to get her"

"Well the thing is, I'm not 'men' " Ryujin said proudly walking away from her bestfriend. She stopped for a bit before looking back at the cat-eyed girl who showed no emotion, "So? You going?"

Yeji thought about if for a moment and gave a short answer "I guess." Ryujin smiled happily before waving goodbye to her friend. Yeji sighed heavily before mumbling to herself 'What did I drag myself into again'

She was about to walk away when a particular girl caught her eye. She was wearing a grey cardigan with a yellow plaid miniskirt, while carrying her books in her arms. Lee Chaeryeong. The quiet girl from Yeji's chemistry class.

Ever since she saw her red hair, her eyes were locked on her. Everything about Chaeryeong makes her heart skip a beat. She could go on and on about how wonderful she makes her feel. It's ridiculous she's not courting her yet, let alone try to talk to her.

Her smile soon faded away when she saw Taehyun approaching the girl. He was insisting on holding the younger's books since it seemed heavy and Chaeryeong gladly accepted. Yeji's been noticing some drastic changes in Chaeryeong's attitude whenever she's with Taehyun. She seemed more happier and relaxed, and more bubbly perhaps.

Let's get things cleared up. She doesn't hate Taehyun's existence. He's bearable, not to annoying to get on Yeji's nerves, but not the type she'd be friends with. The only thing that angers her most is when Taehyun and Chaeryeong interact. That's a big no no for anyone. She doesn't care when people talk to Chaeryeong, except for Taehyun of course. They seemed to be too close for Yeji's liking.