V Live

❗Author's Note❗

⚠️Warning: This book includes smut GxG⚠️

At this point this book should just be called a Chaerji smut book 🏃‍♀️

This chapter was experimental (No G!P) and I didn't know where this story was heading. I didn't plan on making this chapter smut but here we are. Don't expect too much 😅

I am not a smut writer, just someone with a wild imagination. If you don't feel comfortable with smut please leave. Advance apologies for any grammatical errors and typos and by the way, I DO NOT SPEAK KOREAN. I JUST COPY PASTED SOME WORDS OFF OF GOOGLE. 

Anyways, let me know your thoughts and suggestions 😊

Started: 7.19.22 || 3828 words

Pray for your whole being.

God Jihyo, Bless us all 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Let me just adjust the camera" Yeji mumbled to herself, getting ready to start her live. She promised Midzys she would do a special live for them today to have a little Q & A. 

She fixed her hair and made sure she was comfortable enough. She pressed the start button and waved at the camera with a smile.

"Annyeong~~~" 

She watched the comment section flood with greetings and compliments fast and spams of hearts from viewers. She chuckled seeing how quick people joined her live tonight.

"Hello! Did you guys eat dinner? Did you guys have a fantastic day?" She asked the fans preparing her phone to look at more comments, "Hold on guys, you're comments are so fast!"

She skimmed through the comments finding for questions to answer. It was hard since there were many international fans joining who were showing their love in different languages but she luckily found one. 

"Okay so from user ItzMyLauV 'Which member has been on your mind recently?'"

Yeji took a second to answer the question but persisted, "To answer your question, Chaeryeongie? She's been super clingy to me recently... I kinda like seeing her give all her attention to me" She added a faint laugh. 오모! Did I say too much...

She brushed it off and read the comments

"Omg Chaerji Crumbs?!?!?"

"Are we Having a Chaerji sub-unit?"

"Chaeryeong did mention in her bubble she went on a trip with one of the members!"

"Maybe it was Yeji unnie she went with!"

She unconsciously smiled reading those few comments. "Oh? She talked about our trip in Jeju? We booked a hotel and flight together for fun ㅋㅋㅋ"

The comments were quick to spam Yeji questions about the trip and she found it cute, "Wow you guys are really curious about the trip huh! I guess we should've updated you sooner but—"

Before she could finish her sentence, Chaeryeong walked in wearing a gray sports bra and white short shorts. "Yeji can you— Oh!" 

She spots the camera and got surprised, she didn't know Yeji was gonna do a V-live hence why she walked in shirtless. "Annyeong Midzy!" She waved and bowed to the camera not bothering to cover her front, "I didn't expect to see you guys"