Snack

❗Author's Note❗: This chapter contains smut so please don't read it if you're uncomfortable. I'm not a smut writer so I just go with the flow, please bear with me. Advance apologies to any grammatical errors and typos!!

3137 Words

 G!P Yeji 

Ya'll better start praying 😃

God Jihyo, Bless us all 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──════ ⋆★⋆ ════─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"That was better, but it needs improvement. Let's do that part again girls!" The leader said watching her four members pant out of breath from the hard choreo they just did. 

"Again?" The tall maknae complained, not wanting to do the routine once more. They were practicing the dance break for their new comeback, and it's by far the hardest ITZY choreo the have ever faced. "Can't we just do this tomorrow? We've been here since 8 in the morning" Yuna said throwing herself against the black leather couch. Lia and Ryujin collectively agreed with the youngest but Yeji protested.

"Guys our comeback is happening soon. Fans are always anticipating for our dance choreo so we need it to be perfect!" She said taking her water bottle in hand, and taking a sip from it. She ran her fingers through her hair and took a seat on the brown wooden stool right next to her members.

"Yeji we've been doing our hardest for the past 5 and a half months. I'm sure our performance will be great. But the girls are right, we need to take a break. We'll just polish it up first thing tomorrow morning" The 2nd oldest spoke making Yeji turn her gaze to her direction. She thought about it for a brief moment before coming back to her senses looking at the exhausted members who were on the verge of collapsing.

"Hmmm... Alright, you four can go home," She said, standing up from her chair and making her way to the computer, browsing for songs she could practice doing. "Ryu go drive them. I'm sure you have your car"

"And what about you?" Ryujin said adjusting the sleeves of her jacket and grabbing her car keys. 

"I'll stay here and practice the dance break some more. I might spend overnight here in the artists sleep area" Ryujin just nodded and picked her girlfriend and Yuna up. "Bye bye unnie!" The maknae shouted to which the leader smiled at and waved.

When Yeji heard the door close, she looked at the mirror only to find a member who was left behind. A member who was looking at her with eyes of admiration. Lee Chaeryeong. "And what about you Miss Lee? Aren't you gonna go home with them?"

"No. I went home early yesterday, so I'm staying late today" She said tying up her hair into a tight pony tail. That action was enough for Yeji's stomach to be crowded with butterflies. Chaeryeong is truly one of a kind. 

"Oh, want me to go to the other room? I don't want you to make you feel uncomfortable" Yeji said looking the younger who was currently stretching. She looked back and the older girl sweetly and shook her head, "Why would you make me uncomfortable unnie? Is it because you like me?" The younger joked.

A shade of red appearing on her cheeks and she tried her best hiding it. "N-No!" She denied, pouting at the girl who was laughing aloud, "I-It's just that sometimes I see you get shy when I'm around" a smirk forming into her lips, "So maybe you're the one that likes me"