(Chapter 1 Childhood)

TW: this story contains, life experiences, desire, sex, love in same sex.

Childhood| Part 1

When i was a child, Naiome and i was always together, my parents and Naiome parents are Best friend, thats why they came to our house often they are also business partners thats why Naiome always in our house. One day our Family decided to go on a trip together with Naoime's family, we went to a beach to relax. The beach was stunningly beautiful, white sand, coconut trees, and beach houses, while my parent are enjoying their vacation. i follow the ice cream vendor and im lost, its almost sunset and i am crying dont know what to do, Someone aporoach me and offers me an ice cream in order for me to stop crying, he was 2 years older than me, im 7 and he is 9. He comfort me and stay by me side until my parents find me. Luckily my Parents find me and went home, I didnt even ask his name.

One day my My Fathers company has a serious problem, my father didn't solve the problem due to problem he got dismissed from his own company, my mother and father is very sad because they lost everything in the company. Moving on, they decided to work abroad to start a new business and Me and my litle sister (Danaia) will live in our grandfather Toto.

Luckily we didn't move out, Granpa Toto move in our place, because my father and mother went abroad to start a new business. Naiome and i always been together, we go to school together and even bath together when we were child.

(Years later) we completed our elementary and graduated from the same school in Elementary and ive got the Highest Honors award while she got High honors. I tried my best to get an outstanding award for my parents to notice me and attend our elementary graduation, i felt bad they didn't come beacause they have business appointment, but my grandpa toto came.

I like paintings, Playing guitar, and E games, Naiome and his friend often come to the arcade to play e games, i relly want to join them but i am always shy, and cant speak properly when communicating with strangers. Naiome is my only true friend that always there when i needed. Im typically shy, weird and quiet person i only speak when someone is speaking with me.

My parents went home to get documents they needed to continue their business abroad, but this time my mother decided to stay with us and take care of my litle sister. My father agreed with my mother, Then my father went abroad to continue the business.

Vacation| Part 2

My parents went home to get documents they needed to continue their business abroad, but this time my mother decided to stay with us and take care of my litle sister. Then my father went abroad to continue the business. The Next day, i wake up in the Morning, the Vacation is nearly ended, so my mother urges me to find a place to live live near to school.
Moving out,

My mother Called Naiome, Naiome went to our house and talk to my mother.
My mother: when will you two plan to moved out your school is to far from here.

Naiome: im afraid icant move out Auntie i will transfer to another school. Hmmmp.

My mother: But why, what happened, i though you will enrolled in same school as Aoki.

Naiome: I don't know, why but my parents already transfer me to Another school.

My Mother: oh i see. Let me talk to your mother. When do your family moved out.

Naiome: Autie my mother sell our house here but my mother also bought house near here.

My Mother: oh. Wait I'll prepare snacks.

My mother : Aoki wake up Naiome is wating downstairs.

I cant hear what my moms said i continue sleeping.

My mother: Aoki wake up Naiome is waiting. Naiome go wake him up

Naoime: ok auntie

Naiome went knock to me room but i didn't respont so she open the door and shout

Naiome: ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Naiome scream, Seems so shock

"What happened why are you screaming Naiome"

Naiome: Your mmmpmm..
Naiome got shock, covering her eyes with her hand.

I got shy because Naiome see my half of my body and a bump in my blanket. Oh my Naiome morning wood and i always sleep naked. How do i explain it to her.

Naiome turn around then, move outside my room. And said

Naiome: i have something to tell you.

So i took a shower and go to our living room, and Ask Mom, but Naiome couldn't wait and left out house

"Mom why is Naiome here?"

My Mother: She will transfer to Another school, so preprare your self you will also transfer too, same school.

"But why?"

My mother: she is your only friends, thats why. You will be alone again if you didn't transfer and besides i like her, why dont you Court her.

"Mom, i dont have time for that thing, and besides Naiome didn't like me"

My mother smiled, and said You too are Engaged our family form a fix marriage,
Long ago when you were in my stomach it is our family tradition, and its normal, beside me and your father also came from fix marriage.

Ive got Shock, dont know whats happening,

"Mom are you kidding me"

My mother: No sweety, thats why you need to get close to her, to win her heart. Prepare your things you will also transfer in that school.

I got confused so. I have no choice but to follow. My parents enrolled me to the same school with Naiome. The school is far from home thats why i really need to find a place where i can stay, we found a place to stay, each room has 4 borders which means 4 people.