(Continuation)

Moving Out|Part 3

Another day, Naiome and my Mother planned it well. And i dont have a choice, after my mother and Naiome mothers talked about the school ang our future relationship.
My mother: Aoki hurry up, did you pack all your things

"Yes mom, i already packed all the things i need"

My Mother: then hurry, your Autie(Naiome's Mother) is waiting here.

And they give us a ride to the dorm they mentioned before, Luckily Naoime and I dont have to live together, because the dorm has separate boys and girls dorm.
Before we go the dorm we went shopping to buy some things, like foam bed sheets and other things we need. As i expected my mother arrange a date for me and Naiome, and taking a pictures, my obsessed mother is happy talking with Naiome's mother about our future.

The Vacation ends tomorrow so, our parents drops us off in the dorm, and Currently we are 3rd yr highschool. And i am 16 yrs old, im old enough to take care of my self. So i have to be independent

In Dormitory, i meet my dormmates Roui( the handsome basketball player and online gamers) Aida( the weird looking guy with shades and has a shy type personality, but also love online games) And Tadachi ( the snobbish, track and field player and Runner, and also love playing online games) and me.

Its About Dinner time so i ask them if they will cook or we went out side to eat. Tadachi said he will cook, and ordered as to buy the ingredients . The market is near to the dorm so we go out to buy some ingredients.

In the Ice cream shelves

Roui: Well, well what do we have here.

Aida: oh, ice cream, i wanna buy but i forgot wallet.

Roui: do you want ice cream Aida?

Aida: Of course. Give me one, the Vanilla favor

"I guess i have to buy one for me and for Tadachi, ok thats all lets go to the counter"

In the cashier Roui also forgot his wallet, then.
Roui: Aoki lend me some money ill pay it later

"No need the ice cream is on me"

Then we went back to the dorm, while walking have a little chat then became close.
Tadachi: Give me the ingredients, just wait for 30 mins.

"Let eats ice cream, come here Tadachi"
He didn't responds and he continue cooking

Roui: Tadachi catch, ice cream

Tadachi: oh thanks.

After we eat dinner they watch porn, i cant stand it so i dont watch. These tree guys is really are something. The land lord suddenly knock to our door and theyve got panicked so i turn the tv off. Amd open the door

Landlord: Hello, guys can you please maintain the cleanliness and be quiet.

"Ok sir, we will"

Later on they decided to play a game, they even forced to play, so ihave to participate their games. Spin the bottle but Truth or dare
Spin** the bottle
Truth they always choose, and start asking about their self in order for us to know each other, like, desire, but Tadachi keeps on choosing dare. And he have no choice to obey, because if he didn't obey he will treat us a lunch.
Spin**the bottle
The bottle point on me, and they asked if i gave been in a relationship, i simply said no ive never been in a relationship, they all smile and laught
Spin**the bottle
Tadachi choose Dare

Roui: perform 10 push ups while one of us is lying down. You have to pick on of us then perform push up while he is lying down you will push up in him.