♥𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐♥

<3

                                                                  <3

It was dark when I woke up, all I could feel was pain. I could practically hear my abdomen screaming at me to get help and in my mind, I answered it. Coaxing it to calm down, to get used to the pain, because it's going to experience much greater torment in the future. Although I did get a beating I didn't expect it to hurt this bad. I seem to recall back in my 'old life' I was a pretty strong and capable person, and I think I was quirkless.

What does that mean?

 My mind instantly drifted away from the thoughts of my past life, it hurt my head too much to think about. Instead, I thought about what might happen today, the possibility of getting beaten till I passed out again seemed like the most logical explanation and something I should prepare for, but I couldn't help but let my mind wander to the thought of just laying in the snow with no thoughts, no mystery man, just me and the wind blowing my hair as the snow slowly melted from my body heat seeping into my clothes. That would be nice, but dreams are meant to stay dreams.

I could hear the door open causing my body to tense.

He's coming.

Heavy footsteps slowly approached my stiff form. I didn't dare look up, his dominant ora causing me to shrink into myself.

At least this time he didn't reak of alcohol.

"You are to wear this and prepare for the men that are waiting to see you".

Those words were enough to get my mind whirling as he threw a thin lingerie set in front of my laying frame.

As I continued to lay there without saying a word he left. Probably too hungover from yesterday to give me another punishment, or maybe he thought what I was about to experience was punishment enough.

I slowly got up being mindful of the excruciating pain I was feeling and slowly took off the underwear and bra to replace them with the red lingerie he gave me.

As I waited I didn't dare look at myself. I couldn't bring myself to believe I might spend the rest of my life pleasuring men and receiving beatings. So I stared out the tiny window, watching as the clouds went by, watched as the sky turned a brighter blue, and watched how the sky seemed to be having a better day than I was.

The banging on the door and the lock turning caused me to flinch.

This is really happening, isn't it?

Something in me begged and pleaded to wake up from the nightmare I was having. To wake up to a loved one I can't seem to remember having shaking me awake bc I was whimpering in my sleep.

"Come on slut the men don't have all day"

He spoke as he tied a blindfold to my eyes and tied my hands. He pulled me by my arm and lead me out of the room and into one I was dreading to face.

"Here you go enjoy"

He was speaking as though I was a product he just sold to someone at the grocery store, and it sickened me to know I was just a product in his eyes. A product to sell to other men for their pleasure.

"Don't worry I'm sure we'll have a great time"

The man's voice was a cacophony. It was like listening to a bunch of instruments playing the wrong tune at the same time.

I could hear the mystery man walk away and close the door. 

A/N: Warning Rape, the rest of the chapter will be rape so you are free to jump to the next

As soon as the door closed the man instantly pinned me to the wall. Lips attached to my neck sucking and nipping at my skin.

His rough hands roamed my body, touching anything he could get his hands on until he laid them on my ass.

His kisses were rough unenjoyable and disgusting. He traced up my neck only to meet my lips. 

Disgusting

I didn't respond, but the man didn't seem to mind as he himself moved my lips with his own in a sloppy kiss that made me want to throw up. Tears were streaming down my eyes and by this point, the man had already taken my underwear and his pants off.

The pain in my body increased when he entered me. No preparation, no warning, no words. He moved, whispering how good I feel and how tight I was for him.

But all I could feel was the pain, and his hands playing with my breasts.

Disgusting

I wished then that the floor would swallow me, that a fire would break out, or that this man could die of a heart attack right then and there, because he deserved to die. In my eyes he was the villain and I was his victim.

Laying here helplessly as he used my body for his sexual needs. I didn't deserve this. What did I do wrong to make the world hate me so much?

My mind went blank as he continued to break me. I couldn't hear him whispering to me, I couldn't hear his low groans. 

I didn't hear him pull out and finish on my stomach. I didn't hear him put his pants on. I didn't hear the door close and lock.

I was in my own world, my safe place, my heaven. I was building a snowman, he had a carrot nose, a red scarf, and a stone smile, he was happy, but even in my safe place, I could never smile as brightly as this snowman.

                                                                   <3