♥𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒♥

<3

                                                                     <3

Once you were all finally at the doorway of the dining room, everyone quieted down and turned their attention to you.

"Look she's finally arrived." You heard one man say.

They were expecting you. That didn't seem to make you feel better as you now realized that all the men that were sitting at a long rectangular-shaped table knew who you were and were most likely paying whoever kidnapped you to do whatever they pleased to your body.

You were a toy, a slave in their eyes and it made you sick to think that people could have these intentions, it made you nauseous to think that you couldn't do anything to stop them. You were shackled in chains that you couldn't break, that you so desperately tried to shatter but no matter how hard you tried your efforts were futile.

Because you were weak and helpless, waiting for someone to save you, really? If anyone was looking for you, they would have been here already, freeing you from these revolting men. But here you were, shaking under their gaze wishing and praying that they would all just die.

That someone would poison their drinks, that they would abruptly start foaming from the mouth, their bodies dropping to the floor squirming and screaming because of the pain. Their faces slowly losing their color until it turns blue.

While you watched with nothing but a straight face as to not show emotion, but your eyes would give it all away. Your (e/c) eyes would dance with one emotion, satisfaction, as you watched the ones who brought you so much pain slowly and painfully die.

It all sounded like such a great fantasy in your mind, in all honesty, it brought you comfort. It was so morbid it should have made you fear yourself, should have made you throw up from thinking such gruesome thoughts. But you felt like you deserved to feel this way. They had already put you through so much and it's only been two days, if you stayed here much longer you would lose your mind.

They deserved to feel just as much pain as you did, and even more. They deserved nothing but death.

"Yes, we found her wandering in an alleyway. Isn't she a lucky catch?" You recognized that antagonizing voice, you knew it like the back of your hand. Its hoarseness, its slurs, its occasional croaks. You hated every bit of it. It belonged to the mystery man, a man that you despised with your very being. A man that made you see red just by the sound of his voice, but rational enough to not act on it. Acting on such rage was foolish and would only cause you more trouble in the future.

"She is very pretty, how about you come sit on my lap pretty girl", it was another man wearing a black suit that spoke looking directly at you, by the way his eyes lingered on your breasts for longer than necessary his intentions were clear.

"She's already sitting with me" the deep voice of the scary man that you decided to call Yuu, which meant superiority in Japanese to resemble his obvious place above all these men. His dominance instantly causes the males in the room to shrink. They knew better to argue, and from your observations, Yuu was the boss. The head of the group, and the brains of this operation. Standing next to him after the realization caused your shaking to cease and now, you were just paralyzed with fear.