♥𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑♥

<3

                                                                       <3

Where am I?

Am I dreaming?

Who are these people?

Surrounding you were a group of people who seemed to be singing a little girl happy birthday as her 3-year-old frame clapped along to the beat of the song.

Why am I here?

Everyone around you didn't have a full face with features. They all seemed to only have a mouth, as though even in your dreams you couldn't seem to remember who you were or who you were close to.

Does this have anything to do with me?

"Y/n my love make a wish" A woman with a small smile on her thin lips spoke to the girl who beamed with excitement when she heard her mother's statement.

She interlocked her fingers together and whispered in a voice everyone in the room could hear.

"I wish I get a really strong quirk so I can become a hero like mommy and daddy".

You watched as the woman and man who were most likely the girl's parents grew a huge smile on their face.

You were woken up by something tickling your nose. As you slowly opened your eyes you were met with a tail right in front of your face.

Slowly sitting up you realized it was a black cat sitting in front of you licking its paw and swinging its tail slowly side to side. Picking up the creature didn't seem to bother it much as it instantly snuggled itself in your chest, most likely seeking warmth.

You checked the gender –male- before you started petting him so he could feel more comfortable and welcome in your arms.

The cat had injuries and its fur was filled with dirt and dry blood. His left ear looked to be bitten at the tip and it had a claw mark on the right side of his stomach. You felt pity for the cat, although it probably felt pity for you as it moved into a different position in your arms so it could look at your features.

"Are you alone too", your voice soft and raspy from not using it in what felt like years. The cat only offered you a 'meow' in return. You thought it was adorable and you brought the cat up to your face and softly rubbed your noses together.

'Meow', was the only thing the cat said. But it warmed your heart.

"Do you want to be my friend." He was too busy purring in your arms since you went back to petting its fur. You were happy, maybe you wouldn't have to be alone anymore, this black cat that seemed to be as lonely as you could be your companion.

"You need a name". She mumbled to herself more than to the cat. She wasn't really good at picking names, but she wanted the name to incorporate how he made her feel the moment she laid eyes on him.