chapter 1: the start/ no quirk?

A/N this is my first soo i have no idea what im writing k thx byee

>Izuku's pov<

Today was the day. The day I finally figure out what my quirk is! I was so excited, i can finally show kacchan my quirk that way we could become the the best hero's! 

inko: "Izuku come down to eat so we can go to the doctors!"

i ran to the kitchen and saw my mom finishing the eggs. i then run up behind her and yell, "I AM HERE HAHAHA" 

inko:  "oh my! izuku you scared me!" she then turned to look at me dressed in a red shirt and some shorts. she then bent down to pick me up and started twirling me around as i was laughing. She then put me down and i went to go and eat my eggs and toast.

as we were eating, she asked me 

Inko: " Are you excited Izuku?" as i replied by jumping up and down because i still had my mouth full of eggs.

Inko " ill take that as a yes then, go and sit while i clean up very quickly"

As my mom went to go and clean i went to go and watch the news as they had some heroes taking down a Villan. I watched in awe as the heroes took down the Villan wreaking havoc.

>time skip brought to you by a young Izuku admiring heroes<

A/N ima continue this a little later maby at 4:00pm or eariler it depends on school see yah!

After my mom got done washing dishes we put our shoes on and got in the car. We then went to the doctors as I sitting in the waiting room I asked my mom

Izuku: " what quirk do you think ill get mom" I asked her with a huge smile I knew I would get a quirk no doubt about it.

Inko: " I don't know izuku"

Just then a nurse called us and brought us to the room. I couldn't stop shaking I was so happy to finally figure out what quirk I would get!!

Time skip lol

i.

Was.

Devastated.

I didn't have a quirk I was quirkless

I couldent be a hero

No, I would be a hero

No .

Matter.

What.

I would be the best hero and save everyone I could no matter if I was quirkless or not I would succeed.

Even if it meant dying in the process.

a/n FINNALY IM DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! Tell me what you think ok! And feel free to criticize  also these chapters are important to the story leading up to the smut but if you just want to read the smut its going to be in about chapter 7 or so.

anyways goodbye for now :D