chapter 4- high school

> this is like the middle of high school<

>>also im progressing the story faster im fucking tired lol<<

DEKU POV:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg kacchan was just so... hot?! WAIT HOLD UP WHAT DID I JUST THINK OHNOOOOOO. But it really is true evrything kacchan does is just perfect. the way he talks,the way he walks, the way he treats me, everythi-

"DEKU!! STOP DAY DREAMING SILLY HEAD!!." said ochaco "oops i was day dreaming agian. sorry what were you saying?" i asked. she said " were playing truth or dare wanna play? i heard a certian blond is gonna playyyy~" yep, ochaco was one of the only people who knew about my crush along side lida, tsyu, mina (of course), and sero.

"soooo you gonna playyy, momo even made some alchol!" said ochako before momo screamed "TWO BOTTLES ONLY NO MORE !!' yeah there was totaly gonna be more made but what ever. we all gathered around in a circle kachan sitting across from me. and lida and ochako on my sides. mina went first " sooooo uhh ochako! truth or dare?" mine said "ill have to go with dare let start it off fun!" ochack chirped " okay! i dare you to kiss your crush on the cheek!! " mina the gave a cheekey grin as ochako blushed hard. mina and i both knew she was in love with lida but she never made a move so here we are! ochako got up and walked around a bit before quickly giving lida a kiss on the cheek and runing to sit back down. lida just sat there hand on the cheek ochako just kissed then started blushing hard. It was so cute to see them togetherr!!!

After she got settled it was ochakos turn and she had an evil grin staring at me. oh god what is she going to do- and just as if she read my mind" bakugo i dare you to go into the closet with izuku for 20 minutes" ochako chiped. just great this is what she was planing- "NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA BE LOCKED UP WITH THAT SHITTY DEKU" screamed bakugo. "ohh bakugo so are you saying youre chikining out?" said kaminari as he started making chicken sounds" TO HELL I AM COME ON DEKU" bakugo said as he draged me to the nearest closet. someone loced the door and set a timer. the closet was super cramped and it was a supply closet that had 3 shelves along the walls filled with toiltres towles cleaning suplies and other junk and stuff. Kachan sat down on the floor and i joined him because i was tired of standing he looked like he had a bad sunburn so i asked " kacchan are you okay?" he looked at me supriesed then put his head down and said"yeah you shitty nerd."
We just kind of sat in silence for the next 10 minutes just waiting for the timer to be over. I started getting super tired and ended up falling asleep.
Bakugo's pov:
Damn nerd just fell asleep. He couldn't stay awake if his life depended on it. But damn did he look cute slee- WTF I AM NOT CRUSHING FOR THIS DAMNED NERD NO WAY NO NO NO, but, he's just... no. The timer went off and deli was still asleep so I picked him up threw him over my shoulder and Mina let us out. Drunk of course, i yelled "GOING TO MY ROOM SONT BOTHER ME OR ILL BLOW YOUR ASSES" I then left to the elevator and to my room. I put deku on the bed and went to take a shower.
IZUKU POV:
I woke up ok someone's room and judging by the wall decor it was kacchans room. Wait, why was I in his room? Did we... "OH MY GOD NO?! " I screamed, he came running out with a towel around his waist omg and he had hot water and steam coming off of him. "WTF HAPPENED?? " said kacchan, " i uhhhh, did we I mean," I stuttered nervous. " WHAT NO YOU DAMMED NERD " he yelled. thank god I was terrified, but then agian I wouldn't minnnnnnmmmmndddd uhh never mind I'm not gonna think about that. Nope. He then grabbed some clothes and went back to the bathroom. I got up to leave but the door was sealed shut. And I couldn't open it without breaking it. I then looked in the crack under the door and saw sero taping the door and minieta putting his sticky hair balls on the door  stopping it from opening. Great now I'm locked in a room with my biggest crush ever and can't leave.

TO BE CONTINUED 😫
Anyways tell me what you think for me being gone for so long I've been getting grounded and started irl school I'm not doing online anymore 😍

anyways goodbye girls boys and all you other assholes. 🥰