chapter 3 : summer-middle school

Izuku Pov:

FINNALY SUMMER!!! I could finally go out and have fun and not worry about studying!! I decided I would go out since there was a new villain, I wanted to get some notes on.

It's pretty sad how the hero community works although, some heroes only save people for money and fame like that bitch endeavor >:(. When a villain broke out and he set fire to a building that the villain was in. Although everyone thought he was a hero my mom really can't have a say. Shes dead because of him and he won't be forgiven.

Anyways besides that I've got notes to take :)

I was in awe as i watched the hero do his job. he was a lesser-known hero, and his name was filletzaw. His quirk was really cool he could transform his hands into sharp blades with a rigid end. He took his transformed hands and cut a strap that the villain was using to keep a woman hostage. He dove down after transforming his hands back and put her safely on the ground. Just then Mt. lady came in and stole the spotlight from him.
Mt. Lady wasn't the best person, The only reason she was a hero was for the spotlight. And with the way she looked she got it.
After the road was cleaned up from debris and the reporters got what they wanted the road was opened back up. Once that happened I made my way to the store.
"Hi welcome to minimart " said a girl working the cashier. She was pretty, she had short brown hair and super pink cheeks. i got what i needed and went to go and check out.

" is that all?" she asked 

"yep" I responded 

as she was scanning the items she asked, " how old are you? you seem to look about my age?" 

"oh, I'm 15." I said 

" really?! I'm 15 too, my names Ochaco Uraraka! nice to meet you." she said 

" Izuku Midoriya! pleaser to meet you too!"i said. 

we decided we would exchange numbers so we could keep in touch and get to know each other. we would meet up over the weekend so we could hang out since she had work.

After all my arrands were done I was walking home when suddenly I heard " HAHAHA" wait...that's not Santa its summer? ALL MIGHT?! All of a sudden All might was standing right Infront of me?!  

"Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgmgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg?!" I started fangirling

"Young child are you alright?!" he said 

"o-o-omg, A-All might?!" i managed to say. what was he doing here there weren't any Villans around where there? 

"HAHAHA-coufgh coufgh

"All might ?" i said

POOF 

there was a lot of dust everywhere once it stated to settle there was... an old man? 

"I uhm sir? Are you alright?" 'where'd all might go? DID YOU DO SOMETHING?!" 

" kid calm down its me all might this is just my second form. I cant keep my form for more than three hours" he said 

"oh. Would that happen to be because of the fight with AFO when you took that super hit? " i asked.

" Damn kid wtf Howd you know that" (sike nvm but that would be reasonable answer but all might is stupid-)

" yeah, you're very observant which is why I would like to ask you. Izuku Midoriya, will you ( take my hand in marriage please) be my successor" he said 

" I- UH - HUH?!" i said. "what does he mean by his successor can his quirk be passed on by some way?! if so does that mean that every quirk can do that and if not how does it work and why is it only subject to only his and or a couple of other quirks is it a genetic thing or is it more of a will power kind of thing-"I rambled before all might butted in

"Woah woah kid?! calm down its passed by DNA and I don't know if other quirks can do this, and I wouldn't know why. And your body has to be made to adjust to it if not you could seriously get hurt and most likely explode!" he said answering some of my questions.

TIME SKIP YAYY

And with all Mights help i managed to clean the entire beach and inherited all Mights power by eating his... hair-

and with only a Litle bit of time to spare i made it to UA and got accepted in! And this was the start of my hero academia !!

-------_AND WITH THAT IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER _-------

please leave a review on how i could update the story better and if there are any mistakes. also if you're following the story thank you so much! and if you're here for smut :) it is coming soon i plan on it being in about chapter seven or so. But with that have a great day you girls guys and transformers and whatever else you are :D