Jency's P.O.V

"Now look what you made him do" I hissed.

"Me you did the same!" Sandy spat at me.

"Can you ladies knock it off!?" Freddie spat.

We turned to face him.

"Sorry Fred' I pushed a piece of hair out of my face. "Well we better get going mate Brian has been asking for you".

"Do you need help getting him out of here?" Sandy stepped forward.

"No, you did enough thank you now if you excuse me we must be going" I hissed once again before walking over to Freddie and helping him up

As Freddie wrapped his arms around me and made our way downstairs I heard a voice call out and say.

"Do you need help, honey?".

I turned around to see a woman coming around the bar and walking in our direction as I said. "Yes please thank you".

" Rochelle?" Freddie uttered under his breath.

"It's me, hun, you're okay".

" I need help getting him into the rental truck I drove here from San Antonio".

"Okay".

So we exited the mission and out to the front where the rental truck was parked. Once we got to the track I thanked Rochelle as I helped Freddie get in before driving off down the road.

"How are you doing Freddie?" I looked over at him.

"My head's still throbbing".

I reached down for my bag picked up an aspirin bottle and handed it to him.

"Take how many you need and rest it's going to be another two hours before we get to San Antonio".

It was about another forty-five minutes when I noticed there were flashing lights behind me so I calmly pulled over and put my hands on the steering wheel. That's when Freddie opens his eyes.

"Why did we start?".

"The bloody cops".

"What?".

"The bobbies mate".

"Oh fuck. Are they usually ruthless here?".

"Eh, it depends especially on the region you're in".

At that moment two police officers were standing on both sides of the truck as the older gentleman tapped on my window and signaled me to roll the window down. So I did.

"Can I help you, officer?".

"Ma'am, Do you realize how fast you were goin'?".

"No sir I didn't. How fast was I going?".

"You were goin' sixty-five and a speed trap the limit is forty-five in this town".

"I'm sorry sir I didn't know".

"No problem but, I need to see your license and registration".

"Sure thing" I pulled my bag up to my lap and you're around for my wallet, once I found it I grabbed my license and handed it to the officer when I turned to Freddie. "Hey, Freddie. Can you open the glove box and hand me the insurance forms?".

So he did what I asked and. "Are these it?".

I looked over and smiled. "Yep". I handed the registration and the insurance I wrote to the officer when he blatantly said.

"He's not illegal right?".

"No, I'm not I'm here on holiday I have my driving license with me if I need to show it to you".

"That would be good son, just roll the window down and show it to the officer that is on your side".

So Freddie complied and handed his license to the officer when his eyes went wide.

"Sir?".

"What is it, deputy?".

"Come look at this".

The older officer walked around to the deputy and his eyes went wide as well.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, here are your licenses and insurance restrictions" The officer handed them back to us and we drove off shortly after.

Two hours after that San Antonio airport where we got into our disguises and hopped on a plane back to Switzerland.