Chapter 1: The Kill

Sideshow Bob had been planning this murder for a very long time. It was his golden opportunity. He would kill Bart any minute now. He had been released from prison 30 days earlier. He had planned the murder all that time. He was prepared. 

Bart was seen skateboarding down the street. Bob pointed a gun at Bart and shot him. The bullet pierced Bart's skull. 

"PERFECT." said Bob with a grin. He was so satisfied. He knew this would be the best day ever. He lost control of himself and started a rampage. He had killed at least 10 others. Bob had been caught by the police soon after and was taken to jail. After a while, Bob realized something.

He had done something terrible. He had killed his own family, including his wife and son. 

That night, he snuck outside. His family was wrapped in black garbage bags. He took a look to make sure it was them, and it was. He had never felt so guilty in his life. He wanted to disappear. He never knew in a million years he would regret killing Bart. 

He rushed home, lied in his bed, and just thought about his life. A monster. A crazy, psycho monster. He put his pillow over his head as tears started to form. 

"What have I done? I just ruined my own life. I lost everything. I have no reason to live. I don't deserve a life in prison. I deserve death." Bob sat up with his knife. He tried to stab himself, but he never had the courage to do it hard enough. He only ended up with a small hole where his heart was. 

He just lied there thinking about the life he never deserved. He didn't deserve freedom. Any of it.