Chapter 3: Guilt

After a while of hugging, Krusty held both of Bob's hands. 

"How about we go to my place." he said. 

"Alright." said Bob, wiping his tears. 

Krusty held Bob's hand as they walked down the street to his house. It was a cool evening, and all Bob had on was a blood stained white tee shirt and jeans with sneakers. His clothing was ripped all over. 

When they finally reached the house, Krusty lended him some warm clothes to change into, and he made them both a cup of hot cocoa. Bob suddenly started screaming in pain. 

"What's the matter!?!?!?" Krusty tried to calm Bob down. They were both panicked. 

"My chest!" said Bob, "I forgot I stabbed myself there!" 

Krusty hurried to get his first aid kit and wrapped a bandage on the wound. 

"How about you lay here?" Krusty got up and Bob lied on the couch where they were both previously sitting.  "Are you okay?" 

"Not in the slightest." Bob said. He began to cry again. "I regret killing Bart. I never thought I would say this. I shouldn't have. It was stupid of me to try to kill a child. He had a life ahead of him, and I ruined it. My family is also gone too. . ." Bob stood up. "WHAT AM I!?!?!?! A MONSTER, THAT'S WHAT!!!! I DON'T BELONG HERE ON THIS D*MN EARTH!!!! I'M GOING TO HELL AND I KNOW IT!!!!" Bob knocked a few glass decorations off of a shelf and screamed. 

"BOB! BOB! CALM DOWN!!!!!" Krusty was not mad at all. He grabbed hold of Bob and hugged him again. He wanted Bob to feel safe in his embrace. He let out some tears. "Don't hurt yourself, okay? We can fix this. Things will get better. TRUST ME." 

Bob fell to the floor, crying the hardest he has ever cried. 

"I love you. . ." Krusty whispered as he hugged Bob. Bob hugged him back. This was Bob's weakest moment.