Brother?

As Krusty and Bob arrived to therapy, Bob heard someone yell out his name. 

"That sounds familiar. " Bob said. He suddenly turned around and saw Cecil in tears of pain. 

"Cecil? I thought I killed you!" 

"No you didn't, Bob. They thought I died, but I found a way out of that bag. I was the only survivor," Cecil wiped some tears with his sleeve. "I can't take it anymore. . .  Bob. . . please change. You gotta change! I'm done being a criminal because I'm scared I'll end up like you!" 

They both cried. 

"I'm sorry, Cecil. I couldn't control myself. Please forgive me. . ."  Bob reached out for a hug. 

Cecil flinched, his tears flowing down his face as fast as a racehorse. 

"Cecil? I won't hurt you. . . I promise. . ." 

Cecil was letting it all out. He suddenly sat in the middle of the room, crying still. There was fear in his eyes. Bob realized he had traumatized his brother. 

All Krusty could do was watch in shock. He too was crying. Just a little. 

Bob and Cecil had gone to the same therapist while Krusty stayed downstairs. Cecil sat as far from Bob as possible. Their faces were both red from crying. Cecil was clearly shaking in fear. Bob was clearly trying to hold it all in. 

"Tell me everything." said the therapist, who was a brunette woman that was tall and thin. Her face reminded Bob of Francesca, and he broke down crying again. 

"He t-tried t-to k-kill me. . . " Cecil could barely speak, but he managed to let out that sentence. He couldn't speak anymore about it. 

"Francesca. Gino. Mother. Father. . ." Bob was hysterical.  

The therapist had never seen a situation like this. Ever. 

*Author's note: I am no longer putting the chapter number before my titles because I forgot. Also, I can't stand the fact of Cecil being dead, so I made him alive. I'm in love with both of the brothers, so I obviously can't have Cecil be dead. ^^ Thanks for staying patient! ^^