READ FIRST

18+

I have finally edited this book, and you can read the full version on Ream! 🔗 in bio or https://reamstories.com/emory

Following is free, and you get access to some more chapters if you do. Subscribing to get access to all content is optional. It will not be republished on here.

Make sure you read all the disclaimers before you begin reading this story. It's important👇

This story is created by my own imagination. I do not consent to anyone copying it or sharing it.

This is all fiction, and things will sometimes be unrealistic and not always conform to reality.
The characters do not exist in real life, and none of the events have occurred in real life. All characters appearing in this story are fictitious, and any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I don't encourage anyone to do what these characters do, and there are many things that the characters say and do that do not align with my personal opinions.

This fictional story should not be taken as a reflection of what a relationship should be like or how a scene should be played out in real life.

This is not a guide to how you should practise disciplinary activities, corporal punishment, relationships, power dynamics and so on... It is just a fantasy.

Though it is a disciplinary story with a scholastic and domestic tone, including some play & funishments - it also includes a lot of banter, mischief, friendship, family life, some mental health struggles & trauma (I always put out TWs), and the quirky characters finding their true-selves and trying to live their best lives.

If you don't like that, don't read it. It's not everyone's thing, and that's okay.

꧁꧂

About the students' ages: They're in their early 20s. I consider spanking & all sorts of corporal punishment to only be practised between enthusiastically consenting adults, who are educated about the activity and informed of their partners' needs & boundaries.

However, many scenes in this story will be portrayed as non-consensual though implied consent is mentioned in the story. Some of the characters are very bratty and reluctant to the discipline.

In real life, it is crucial to negotiate, take safety precautions and continually communicate with your partners, and practise aftercare if you choose to participate in these types of activities. Non-consensual corporal punishment is mental, physical and sexual abuse, and I am in no way intending to promote that.