116 Ski Trip Pt 2 M/M

''Are you going to sneak into the teacher's room and sleep with him every night on the trip?'' Sebastian teases me.

I gag internally at his words.

''Do you want me to leave?'' I press back onto my elbows, prodding his torso to push myself up.

''That's not what I said,'' he clarifies, drawing me back to lean against his chest.

I'm too exhausted to roll out of bed and shuffle to my room. I've had a fabulous time on the slopes all day long but it has drained me of energy and made my legs incredibly tender. It was completely worth it, though, and I'll certainly, do it all over again.

''Shut the fuck up then,'' I yawn. ''Before you give me nightmares.''

''If it wasn't for the fact that you're basically asleep already, I would drag you across my lap and spank you for that,'' he retorts.

A quick wave of embarrassment washes over me. ''One more dumb thing, and I'll go to my room,'' I threaten, my cheeks burning.

''Perhaps...'' He begins as someone knocks on the door. I peek at the clock on my nightstand. 10.59 pm. ''Stay here and drift off to sleep, little Soph,'' he whispers before mindfully vacating the bedroom.

I flip around and shove my heated face into the cool side of my pillow. I'll stay, but my nosiness will stop me from nodding off. I listen carefully to the distant noises coming through the walls.

--

''And what may you want, young Mr Corbyn?''

Just as I anticipated. It's Zander. I will definitely be unable to fall asleep now. The conversation I woke up to has dwelled in my thoughts all day, and I'm too ashamed to share the theories I've deliberated.

''Some late entertainment before I head to bed, sir,'' Zander replies blithely.

''Late-night entertainment?''

''Yeah, you're an eccentric muppet, so...''

''What do you want?'' Sebastian demands.

''Are you becoming senile, sir?''

Zander's airy facade is cracking.

''You're becoming shy again. You want me to read your mind and speak for you, like your mother at the doctor's office.''

I feel bad for Zander, but I need to muffle my face into my pillow since Sebastian's mockery rouse giggles.

''I'm not sick, sir.''

''No, I know what you are and what you want, but you know what to do if you want something, Zander,'' Sebastian articulates frigidly.

''You basically force us at school, so why are you so adamant about me asking now?''

''Because this is a favour rather than an inevitable punishment.''

Favour. That sounds a bit... Like something included in my questionable theories.

''Favour, really?''

''Yes. Do you think it's less embarrassing to waver like this?''

''You're sadistic for someone offering favours.''