Chapter 4:

{Sebastian's Pov}

{Sebastian's Pov}

I couldn't get the girl out of my head. Her photo and same of the information that I had managed to pull up. Everything about her makes me want to break her down until she has nothing left but me. That is my goal when I return home, to make this sweet precious breakable woman mine.

"Boss, we're here" I heard Nick say over the speaker.

I got myself in a better sitting position in the jet and put the phone away in my pocket. I will need to do more digging and find out what she's really like before starting any business with her.

The jet stopped on the runway and I hopped off, I didn't stay too long in the sun as I got in the car that was hired for me. I was on my way to meet those idiots who fucked up and got Chris pissed off.

"Nick what should I do about them?" I asked him, pouring myself a glass of whiskey.

Nick looked surprised. I don't normally need the advice of my man, but Nick has been my most trust worthy advisor that this time around, I need his advice

"Boss?"

"Chris wants to rip them to shreds. I think this is a golden opportunity for us to expand and maybe just maybe get myself a bit higher in the game than Chris"

"He will find out. Either you make them pay or Mr. Evans will and you know what he'll do. He'll do it his own way. You are both ruthless and won't take shit from anyone. I say, make them pay. You can't let them get this over you otherwise they will do it again and again and Mr. Evans will not only kill them but you"

"I guess you're right. They need to understand who they are messing with and what will come to them if they don't start doing what is required of them" I took a sip from my glass.

Pulling up to the side of the road, I got out with Nick making his way in front of me to open the doors to the building. I walked in and it smelt of smoke and sweat. I was immediately met by one of the workers who Chris spoke to.

"Mr. Stan... what a surprise. We didn't think you would be..."

I cut him off "Coming?" I walked further in and looked around. There was fights going on in multiple cages. "I see that my money is being spent on good fighters" I rolled up my sleeves and made a fist, which instantly made contact with his face. He stumbled backwards but didn't fall to the ground. "Good fighters that are bringing in crowds. Yet, I don't see the rewards from it." I punched him again, this time he fell to the ground. I bent down a little, noticing blood weeping from his nose. "Why is that? Do you care to explain?"

"Sir... it's just... it's just..." he couldn't finish the sentence off.

I was about to knock him out, when a dark figure come into view. I looked up and saw a man with a few bodyguards behind him. I straightened up and took a cloth from Nick, wiping the blood from my fist.