Chapter 46:

Warning - nudity, mature language, *****{Chris' POV}

*
*
*
*
*
{Chris' POV}

"Sir, we've been informed that y/n escaped from Mr. Riveria" Came one of my man.

"When? And why is this news just getting to me know?" My voice sounding angry.

"Apparently she escaped a few days ago and we have no idea where she is. West just had a moment now to inform us. He says that Mr. Riveria is gathering men and making his way here"

I slammed my fists on the counter. "I want every fucking men ready. Seems that Vito is bringing the war here. Exit the city, make sure that everyone is away from the danger. Block the boarders so he can't come through until we get there"

"yes, sir"

I picked up the can and threw it across the kitchen. I stormed upstairs to my bedroom and went straight over to the gun drawer. I pulled out two guns and attached them to my gun holster before going over to grab the gun under my pillow which I put behind my back and covered it with my shirt.

Taking my phone, I rang Sebastian. He needed to know and I needed him and his men to end this fucking shit. I will be the one to put a bullet through Vito's head and claim back what belongs to me.

"Sir, West just called again. He will be on our side through this and says that he told Mr. Riveria that he was going to set up the boundary at the boarder"

"Good" I grabbed my car keys. "head there now. I'm going to stop over at Sebastian and let him know about the information that has been fed to me"

I drove fast, not caring about anything but what our next move will be.

This is it.

This is what it's come down too. A showdown and the ruling of two cities.

Not to mention to claim back y/n and make her finally mine.

I reached Sebastian's and parked the car. Slamming the car door, I walked up to the front where the doors opened and Nick greeted me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He is a little busy at the moment, sir. Is there something I can help you with?"

I looked at Nick. "I want to see Sebastian."

"I am afraid, Mr. Stan is rather busy at the moment with business. If you want to wait?" Nick continued.

"Fuck it"

I stormed past Nick and made my way through the house until I reached the stairs and climbed them two at a time. I heard voices as soon as I reached the top, but I didn't care.

I opened the bedroom and stood there. "Ohh... Shit, sorry Sebastian" I said, noticing a girl straddling him.

"No need to be sorry, Christopher" he said.