Epilogue

A FEW MONTHS LATER.

"Congratulations son" Patricia hugged her son, smiling happily "I'm so proud of you"

"thank you mum" they released the hug and Patricia studied her son with a warm smile.

"You're finally through with high school and you know, this is the beginning of a new chapter in your life, I hope you're going to do things right this time"

He nodded without hesitation "yes mum, I promise that i'll never disappoint you again"

She fixed his graduation hat properly "I know you won't"

"Andrew!" Quinn ran fowards but halted when she noticed Patricia "Oh hi Mrs Benson"

"Hello Quinn, congratulations on your finally becoming a high school graduate"

"Thank you Mrs Benson"

Patricia nodded and smiled at her son "it seems like you need a little time with your girlfriend, I'll just go find your dad"

"bye mum"

"bye"

She walked away and Quinn wasted no time in jumping into Andrew's arms. She squealed in delight and Andrew laughed, amused by her excitment.

"someone seem excited to be finally through with high school"

"of course i'm excited, I waited my whole life for this day" she realesed the hug and the smile on her face showed just how happy she was "aren't you?" she rapped her arm around his neck.

He rapped his arms round her waist "Of course i'm excited, we earned it afterall"

"Yeah we did" she kissed him softly.

The sound of a camera snap and they broke apart to find Dave smiling while studying the camera in his hands "cutest couple of the year!"

"Dave, why did you do that, can't you see we are having a very intimate moment" Quinn complained, but it was obvious that she was trying not to smile.

"You guys look very cute together, why don't you give me some more sugar huh" Dave said as he steadied the camera to take another picture.

"No way Dave, that's too much"

"Common babe, lets do it" Andrew agreed.

"No way Drew, he already took one of us, and there are like a million people around us right now" she was blushing so much and she almost look like a tomatoe.

"Aww, Quinn is shy" Dave sang teasingly

"I'm not shy" she snap glearing at him.

"lets do it babe, just focus on us and forget about the million people around"

"but... but we..."

Andrew cut her off by placing a kiss on her lips and Dave quickly took a shot "that's it"

Quinn was blushing like crazy now, she couldn't even look anyone in the eye "I... I think I need to use the rest room" she hurried away and Dave laughed.

"she didn't seem so shy when she kissed you earlier"

"You were teasing her Dave, of course she'll be shy"

Dave laughed and handed the camera to Andrew "I took a few shots and a video of the kiss, I hope she won't mind"

"don't show it to her if you don't want her to die of embarrassment"

"she's weird for the daughter of a billionaire. They are usually confident"

"You know Quinn's not like that" Andrew said, flipping through the pictures with a smile.