"New Car"

I'm driving my Black Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo, going 180Mph(or kph) on the highway at around 12:00 in the morning, when I see something coming up in my rearview mirror.

"What the?!"

I say as a pair of bright headlights come up behind me Then it changes lanes then zooms to the lane beside me, I look at it and realize that it is a Black Porsche 930  I watch as the Porche zooms off.

"Blackbird..."

I slow down a bit and decide to drive to the nearest gas station to get gas and a snack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm standing there next to my MR2 drinking a green tea from the vending machine. when I see one of my friends and roommate, Alice leaning up against the hood of her car  

"Hey, Alice!"

I yell out, Catching her attention.

Alice: Oh hey!

"What are you doing out here?"

Alice: "Nothing, just went out for a drive."

"Same, I was testing the 2GR V6 that I had put in the MR2"

Alice: Really, can I see?

"Sure!"

I walk over to the driver's side and pull the switch that pops open the Hood to see the Engine. I walk back over and lift the hood up.

 I walk back over and lift the hood up

Alice: That's Neat!

She says

"Yeah, but I'm going to go find a project car."

Alice: Really, I saw an R32 GT-R in the junkyard.

"Really?"

Alice: Yeah, follow me!

She gets in her car, and I get into mine, we both then drive out to the junkyard.

(Time Skip 20 minutes.)

We both walk into the Junkyard and start looking around.

After a few minutes, you see it is an R32 GT-R, so you climb up to it because it was stacked above two old rusty sedans, The entire front windshield is completely cracked, and the Right side of the front of the car is dented badly, the battery is gone, and the engine is in really bad shape and all the tires and rims are gone.

"Well...Shit."

I then hear the sound of Alice running up behind me.

Alice: There it is.

"Yeah."

Alice: Are you sure want to buy it?

She says cocking her head

"Hell yeah, I'm going to buy it!"

????: So you're buying the R32?

I look behind me and see a man, probably in his late thirties standing there with a clipboard in his right hand.